Missing Lowestoft man, 23, found 'safe and well'
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A man who was missing for more than and a week has been found safe and well.
Mark Jackson had last been seen on Saturday, June 19 in Lowestoft, and he was reported missing to police the following day.
With concerns for the welfare of the 23-year-old raised, Suffolk Police issued an appeal for help to trace Mr Jackson.
Police said that officers believed he may have travelled by train or bus to Canary Wharf in London.
A police spokesman said: "Mark Jackson, from Lowestoft, has been found.
"He was located on Monday, June 28 safe and well.
You may also want to watch:
"Police would like to thank members of the public and media, for their assistance with this appeal."
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 3 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 4 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft