Missing Merseyside man may be in Lowestoft
A POLICE appeal has been launched for a man who has been missing from his home in Croxteth since last month (April).
Merseyside Police are becoming increasingly concerned about the whereabouts of 33-year-old Martin Thomas Welstead, who has been missing from his home in Stonedale Crescent, Croxeth since Friday, April 22.
'Mr Welstead has links to the Liverpool, Brighton and Great Yarmouth areas, and he may have travelled to the Lowestoft, Great Yarmouth or Brighton areas to look for work,' a police spokesman said.
Mr Welstead was last seen by his partner at around 11.50am, at his address in Stonedale Crescent.
He is described as white, 5ft 5in tall and of slim build. He has cropped dark brown hair, blue eyes and a Liverpool accent. Mr Welstead has a tattoo on his upper left arm of a thin Celtic band and another on his right forearm with the names Kathy, Kelly and Jake. He was last seen wearing a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops.
You may also want to watch:
'Officers would urge Mr Welstead or anyone who has seen him since Friday, April 22 to contact the Liverpool North Control Room via 0151 709 6010 or the Missing Persons Helpline on 0800 700 700,' the spokesman added.
- 1 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 2 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 3 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 4 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 5 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 6 Inquest date set for Gorleston woman found on beach
- 7 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Pair steal drill from parked Ford van in Lowestoft
- 10 Hundreds flock to 'hugely successful' Lowestoft maritime heritage fair