Missing pregnant woman found 'safe and well'
- Credit: Archant
A pregnant woman, who had been reported missing, has been found.
Suffolk Police confirmed that 22-year-old Chelsea Lance has been found "safe and well".
Officers had issued an appeal for assistance in locating Ms Lance, after she was reported missing last Thursday evening (November 26).
She had missed a medical appointment and police were "concerned for her welfare".
Police said that Ms Lance had been found safe and well in Lowestoft on Friday afternoon (November 27).
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman said: "Police would like to thank members of the public and media for their assistance with this appeal."
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns