Missing teenager may be in Norwich
Hayley MaceSuffolk police are appealing for helping finding a missing teenager.Hayley Mace
Suffolk police are appealing for help finding a missing teenager.
Fourteen-year-old Kayley Bourne was seen at Ipswich train station at about 3.40pm on Monday. She has since been seen in Norwich and it is believed she is still in the Norwich area.
She is described as white, around 5ft 6ins tall, of heavy build, with long black hair. She was wearing pink tracksuit bottoms and a red top and may be walking with a limp.
Although she has been missing before, officers are concerned for her welfare and would like to trace her as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Suffolk police on 01473 613500.
- 1 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 5 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 6 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 7 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 8 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 9 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death