Woman missing for nearly two years sighted in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant
Officers investigating the disappearance of a 65-year-old woman have received reports of a sighting in Lowestoft.
Patricia Finnie was last seen in the Kursaal area of Southend at around midday on May 11, 2017.
Since Ms Finnie went missing, Essex Police has trawled through hours of CCTV footage and carried out extensive house-to-house enquiries and phone work.
They have also made enquiries with bus and rail companies, as well as issuing a number of media appeals for information.
At around 1pm on February 3, police received a report saying that a woman matching Ms Finnie's description had been seen near Bascule Bridge in Lowestoft town centre.
You may also want to watch:
She is described as white, 5ft 6ins, of medium build, with straight auburn or grey coloured hair. She also wears glasses.
Anyone who may have seen Ms Finnie or has any information about her whereabouts is asked to call Essex Police on 101.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
Information can be provided anonymously by calling Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.