More names for Latitude
As last minute preparations for this weekend's Latitude festival get under way, more famous names have been added to the impressive line up.Actor Joseph Fiennes will discuss the making of his new film The Escapist as part of the programme of events organised by BAFTA.
As last minute preparations for this weekend's Latitude festival get under way, more famous names have been added to the impressive line up.
Actor Joseph Fiennes will discuss the making of his new film The Escapist as part of the programme of events organised by BAFTA.
Mr Fiennes, who is best known for portraying William Shakespeare in the film Shakespeare in Love, will talk about his new film, which offers a bleak view of prison life, with producer Adrian Sturges. They will be interviewed by Observer and Mail on Sunday flim critic Jason Solomons.
The Latitude festival, which takes place at Henham Park between Southwold and Beccles, runs from Thursday night to Sunday and will see music from Scottish rockers Franz Ferdinand and 80s legends Blondie and comedy from Bill Bailey and Ross Noble.
You may also want to watch:
Bend It Like Beckham director Gurinda Chadha will also be at the festival to talk to comedian Alan Davies about her new teenage film Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. A pre-release screening of the film will take place on Sunday morning.
Film fans will also be able to find out what inspires screen writer Patrick Marber, who adapted Notes on a Scandal and Closer for the big screen.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 9 Students surprise care home residents as part of community project
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
Mr Marber will be appearing in the music and film arena on Saturday.