More names released for Latitude
MORE names have been added to the line-up for this summer's Latitude Festival. John Grant, frontman of the mid-90s US alternative rock band The Czars, is among the latest acts to be confirmed.
MORE names have been added to the line-up for this summer's Latitude Festival.
John Grant, frontman of the mid-90s US alternative rock band The Czars, is among the latest acts to be confirmed.
He will join pop bands James and The Feeling, Brit Award winners Florence and the Machine, indie pop band Belle and Sebastian at the event on the Henham estate, near Southwold, which is back this summer for a fifth year from July 15-18.
Tickets are now on sale. Weekend tickets cost �155 subject to booking fee - not �115 as incorrectly reported in last week's Journal. Day tickets for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday cost �65 subject to booking fee. Weekend tickets include car parking and camping. Day tickets include car parking only.
You may also want to watch:
To book call the credit card line 0871 231 0846 or visit www.festivalrepublic.com, www.seetickets.com or www.latitudefestival.co.uk
- 1 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 7 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 8 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 9 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?