Motorcyclist died after hitting car
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car. The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car.
The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.05pm.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the crash. The male rider was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital last night but was announced as dead this morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened at the A146 junction with Kirby Road, in Bixley, and officers would like to hear from witnesses about the manner of driving of both vehicles. Witnesses should contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced