Motorcyclist died after hitting car
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car. The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car.
The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.05pm.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the crash. The male rider was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital last night but was announced as dead this morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened at the A146 junction with Kirby Road, in Bixley, and officers would like to hear from witnesses about the manner of driving of both vehicles. Witnesses should contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son