Motorcyclist died after hitting car
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car. The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.
A 43-year-old motorcyclist has died after being thrown from his bike following a collision with a car.
The crash happened on the A146 Loddon Road just outside Norwich yesterday evening, at around 4.05pm.
A black Suzuki motorcycle and a black Mercedes were involved in the crash. The male rider was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital last night but was announced as dead this morning.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the crash, which happened at the A146 junction with Kirby Road, in Bixley, and officers would like to hear from witnesses about the manner of driving of both vehicles. Witnesses should contact the Serious Crash Investigation Team on 0845 456 4567.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 5 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 6 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 7 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 8 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 9 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 10 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier