Motorist abuses bus driver in Lowestoft
POLICE are seeking witnesses after a motorist became abusive towards the driver of a bus in south Lowestoft.
A bus, on route from Kessingland to Great Yarmouth, stopped opposite the Tramways public house in Pakefield about 12.45pm on Saturday (December 4) to let passengers on and off.
The driver then pulled back out into the flow of traffic in the London Road South area but was then overtaken by a vehicle. Moments later the driver of this vehicle stopped and approached the bus shouting abuse.
The bus driver made it clear he was contacting police and the other motorist drove away.
Police are keen to speak to anyone on the bus who witnessed the behaviour and anyone who may have been driving, walking or cycling on London Road Pakefield or London Road South around this time who may have seen any of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
• If you can help please call PC 1506 Coles at Lowestoft police station on 01986 835300.
- 1 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 4 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 5 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 6 Smirking teen in tank top and baseball cap exposes himself to woman
- 7 Fire crews called to fisheries laboratory in Lowestoft
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 10 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man