Motorists charged with driving offences in Lowestoft
FIVE people have been charged with drink driving or failing to provide a specimen of breath after separate incidents in Lowestoft since the start of December.
Terry Edwards, 23, of Compass Terrace in Gorleston has been charged with drink driving and is due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates court on December 31. He was stopped by police in Marine Parade, Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday, December 5.
Dene Ross, 21, of Albany Road in Great Yarmouth was stopped in Station Square in Lowestoft, also in the early hours of Sunday, December 5. He was subsequently charged with drink driving and driving without insurance and is also due to appear before Lowestoft magistrates on December 31.
Guy Arnold, 53, of The Street at Lound, has been charged with drink driving after being stopped in Marine Parade on Saturday, December 11, and is now due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates on January 11.
Ilbert McGarry, 71, of High Beech in Lowestoft, has been charged with failing to provide a specimen of breath for analysis after police stopped a vehicle in Normanston Drive in the early hours of Sunday, December 12. He is also due before Lowestoft magistrates on January 11.
You may also want to watch:
And Peter Massey, 73, of Lansdowne Road in Pakefield, was stopped on the A12 Bloodmoor Road on the afternoon of Sunday, December 12. He was subsequently charged with drink driving and is also due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates court on Tuesday, January 11.
- 1 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 2 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 3 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 4 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 5 Public urged to take Covid test if not feeling 100%
- 6 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier
- 7 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 8 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 9 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 10 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft