Motorists charged with driving offences in Lowestoft
FIVE people have been charged with drink driving or failing to provide a specimen of breath after separate incidents in Lowestoft since the start of December.
Terry Edwards, 23, of Compass Terrace in Gorleston has been charged with drink driving and is due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates court on December 31. He was stopped by police in Marine Parade, Lowestoft in the early hours of Sunday, December 5.
Dene Ross, 21, of Albany Road in Great Yarmouth was stopped in Station Square in Lowestoft, also in the early hours of Sunday, December 5. He was subsequently charged with drink driving and driving without insurance and is also due to appear before Lowestoft magistrates on December 31.
Guy Arnold, 53, of The Street at Lound, has been charged with drink driving after being stopped in Marine Parade on Saturday, December 11, and is now due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates on January 11.
Ilbert McGarry, 71, of High Beech in Lowestoft, has been charged with failing to provide a specimen of breath for analysis after police stopped a vehicle in Normanston Drive in the early hours of Sunday, December 12. He is also due before Lowestoft magistrates on January 11.
You may also want to watch:
And Peter Massey, 73, of Lansdowne Road in Pakefield, was stopped on the A12 Bloodmoor Road on the afternoon of Sunday, December 12. He was subsequently charged with drink driving and is also due to appear at Lowestoft magistrates court on Tuesday, January 11.
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 7 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 8 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill