Locked mountain bikes stolen from cycle rack outside supermarket
- Credit: Google Images
Two mountain bikes left in a cycle rack outside a supermarket were stolen.
Thieves cut the locks of two Carrera mountain bikes that had been locked to a cycle rack outside a supermarket on Millennium Way in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking information and appealing for witnesses in connection with the theft, which happened on Thursday, July 15 between 3.03pm and 3.08pm.
A police spokesman said: "The Carrera mountain bikes had been locked to a cycle rack when an unknown male has cut the locks and stolen the bikes.
"The offender is described as male, wearing a black cap, sunglasses with straight white arms, a blue hoodie with white horizontal lines across each arm, blue jeans and dark trainers with white soles.
You may also want to watch:
"He was carrying a red carrier bag with a white logo on it.
"Do you know who this could be?"
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 4 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 5 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 6 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 9 Hunt for biker continues after cyclist seriously hurt in Lowestoft crash
- 10 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
Information should be given to the crime co-ordination centre, quoting crime reference 37/38590/21 and 37/38541/21, on 101.