Movie theme for Christmas show at town high school
- Credit: Archant
It will soon be lights, camera and action at a Lowestoft high school as its annual Christmas show is set to hit the stage.
Benjamin Britten Music Academy will be hosting Christmas at the Movies.
The show, which includes a cast of 100 pupils and a live band, is a high octane singing and dancing experience, which has taken considerable rehearsal time.
A number of inventive routines
will be performed to songs including Jai Ho, Stand by Me and Revolting Children.
You may also want to watch:
The show will also include the song performed for the BBC Children in Need appeal, where the school choir sung live on national television to help raise money for the charity.
Mrs Breen, head of expressive arts at the school, said: 'It is a pleasure to work alongside such wonderful and talented students.
- 1 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 2 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
- 5 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 6 Tories retain Suffolk County Council control - but Greens make huge gains
- 7 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast
- 8 'Absolutely amazing' - Visually impaired teen completes walking challenge
- 9 Driver convicted of killing friend in A12 crash
- 10 Man, 22, charged over stabbing as victim remains 'critical'
'The talent at Benjamin Britten is amazing and we can't wait to share this with the local community. We have fantastic support from the parents and from members of staff across the school.'
There are two performances taking place at the school this week, on Tuesday, December 15 and Wednesday, December 16.
Tickets are priced at £5 with the doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.
For more information, call 01502 582312.
Are you hosting a Christmas event? Email: email@example.com