Mr A A Howes
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Arthur Alfred Howes, who died suddenly at Squirrel Lodge Residential Home (formerly of Kimberley Road, Lowestoft), on May 15, aged 92.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Arthur Alfred Howes, who died suddenly at Squirrel Lodge Residential Home (formerly of Kimberley Road, Lowestoft), on May 15, aged 92. Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Doris (wife), Yvonne and John (daughter and son-in-law), Tony and Joan (son and daughter-in-law), Val (daughter), Julie and Paul (grandchildren), Karen and Ian (grandchildren), John and Maria (grandchildren), Paul (grandchild), Mark and Khadine (grandchildren), Chris and Kouros (great-grandson), Ralph and Joan (brother), Frank and Sandra (brother), Jeannie and Bill Fisher, Brenda Burton, Pauline and John Beckett, Linda Baker and Graham, Dianne and John Anderson, Stephen and Sandra Biddle (nieces and nephews), Stephen and June Berry (neighbours), Janet and Norman Munroe, Doreen and Henry Dark, Pam and Roy Hardman (friends), Sheila and Peter Little, Joyce and Stan Ward, Mike Denton, Annie (friends, PO and BT), May, Joy, Christine and Judite and Husband (also representing Squirrel Lodge).
The family of Arthur Alfred Howes wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Age Concern are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY. Tel: 01502 583637.
Special thanks to the caring staff of Squirrel Lodge Residential Home who looked after Arthur so well over the last 11 months, to Fr Girling for the lovely service and The Friends of The Venlaw for their kind assistance after the service, also to A Piece of Cake for the catering. Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 3 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 4 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 5 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 6 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 10 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year