Mr A E Bagot
THE funeral service took place at St Marks Church, Oulton Broad, followed by buria; in Kirkley Cemetery on September 8, for Arthur Bagot, who passed away at Kensington House Nursing Home on August 20, aged 82.
THE funeral service took place at St Marks Church, Oulton Broad, followed by buria; in Kirkley Cemetery on September 8, for Arthur Bagot, who passed away at Kensington House Nursing Home on August 20, aged 82. Curate Helen Jary officiated.
Mourners were: Joan Bagot (widow), Steven and Pam Bagot (son and daughter-in-law), Lynda Hatcher and Roger (daughter and son-in-law), Katherine Bagot (granddaughter), Ben Bagot (grandson), Kevin Hatcher (grandson), Paul Hatcher (grandson), Darren Waddington (Katherine's boyfriend), Miss Lucy-Jane Bagot (niece, also representing Mr and Mrs K J Bagot), Cora Sherwood and Joe Utting (Bagot family), Bob and Anne Lumley (friends), Peter Soanes (friend), Andy and Enid Leieth (friends), Mrs Joyce Jenner and Tricia, John Blowers, Mrs M Davies, Paul and Jenny Broughton.
Unable to attend: Jasper Greengrass, Mr and Mrs K J Bagot, Mr Alan Ward and Charlie and Hazel Dunston.
Special thanks to curate Helen Jary for a touching tribute, to James Paget University Hospital, Lowestoft Hospital and his many carers over the years. Donations are still being accepted for Palliative Care East or JPUH NHS Foundation Trust by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY, tel 01502 583637.
You may also want to watch:
Many thanks to Anglia Co-operative Funerals for their excellent service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 9 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary
- 10 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced