Mr A J Allerton
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 16 for Albert James Allerton of Lowestoft who died on April 1, aged 73.The Rev Geoff Wilson officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 16 for Albert James Allerton of Lowestoft who died on April 1, aged 73.
The Rev Geoff Wilson officiated.
Mourners were: Julie Allerton (daughter), Jenny Connor (daughter), Joan Waddle (partner), Roy Barnes, Shaun Barnes, Paula Wiliamson, Rosie Cousins, P Graham. Robin Baker, Irene Thompson, Tilly Wilson, Peggy Dann, Jill Jeffries, John Jeffries, Arthur Snowling, Joy Snowling, Olive Harper, Robbie and Debra Graham, Iris and Eric Harris, Driekie Van Rooyen, Linda and Roger, Ken and Sandra, Brenda and Brian Crane, Heather and Michael, J Sampson, Mrs P Wilson, Mr and Mrs Sharp, Phil and Gwen Warne, Mr C Atkins, P Joyce, Lew and Peter Ablett, Pat Bird, Kevin Smith.
Floral tributes were: In loving memory of a wonderful dad, will miss you lots love Julie. In loving memory of dad, to dad, always remember you, best wishes love Jenny. Treasured memories of Albert, my dearest partner, you'll always be in my heart, miss and love you, with all my fondest love Joan Diana. With deepest sympathy of Albert, from Derek and Mary (Caister). With deepest sympathy, to a good neighbour, from Iris and Eric.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for The British Heart Foundation which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.