Mr A J Hart
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.
The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
Mourners were: Susan Hart, Kelly Hart, Marianne Hart, Kimberlee Hart, Mrs M Prior and Victoria, Mr and Mrs A Davis, Mr and Mrs R Hart, Mr P Hart, Gail and Sophie, Mr and Mrs M Betts and Samuel, Mrs M Crossland, Mr and Mrs N Stokeld, Miss D Stokeld, Mr and Mrs K Wood, Representatives from Shell, representatives from Masonic Lodge and many other friends also attended the service too many to mention by name.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Sandra Chapman Unit) c/o Critoph & Crowe 49 - 55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to all staff at Ward 17 and Sandra Chapman Unit James Paget and district nurse Lisa.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe 49-55 Lorne Park Road
- 1 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 2 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 3 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.