Mr A J Hart
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.
The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
Mourners were: Susan Hart, Kelly Hart, Marianne Hart, Kimberlee Hart, Mrs M Prior and Victoria, Mr and Mrs A Davis, Mr and Mrs R Hart, Mr P Hart, Gail and Sophie, Mr and Mrs M Betts and Samuel, Mrs M Crossland, Mr and Mrs N Stokeld, Miss D Stokeld, Mr and Mrs K Wood, Representatives from Shell, representatives from Masonic Lodge and many other friends also attended the service too many to mention by name.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Sandra Chapman Unit) c/o Critoph & Crowe 49 - 55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to all staff at Ward 17 and Sandra Chapman Unit James Paget and district nurse Lisa.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe 49-55 Lorne Park Road
- 1 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 2 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 8 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 9 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 10 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.