Mr A J Hart
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
ST Michael's Church was full to capacity on July 2 for the funeral of Ashley John Hart of Church Lane, Oulton, who died on June 22, aged 57.
The Rev. Robin Pritchard Officiated.
Mourners were: Susan Hart, Kelly Hart, Marianne Hart, Kimberlee Hart, Mrs M Prior and Victoria, Mr and Mrs A Davis, Mr and Mrs R Hart, Mr P Hart, Gail and Sophie, Mr and Mrs M Betts and Samuel, Mrs M Crossland, Mr and Mrs N Stokeld, Miss D Stokeld, Mr and Mrs K Wood, Representatives from Shell, representatives from Masonic Lodge and many other friends also attended the service too many to mention by name.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations still being accepted for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (Sandra Chapman Unit) c/o Critoph & Crowe 49 - 55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to all staff at Ward 17 and Sandra Chapman Unit James Paget and district nurse Lisa.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe 49-55 Lorne Park Road
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.