Mr A S Taylor
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Alan Shane Taylor of Carlton Colville, who died at his home on January 11, aged 63.The Rev J Bishop officiated.
THE funeral took place at Gorleston Crematorium of Alan Shane Taylor of Carlton Colville, who died at his home on January 11, aged 63.
The Rev J Bishop officiated.
Family mourners, Vera Taylor, David Taylor, Mr and Mrs Simon and Gayle Russell, Mr and Mrs T Taylor, Mr and Mrs M Child.
Other mourners, John Rix, Christine Hinchcliffe, Graham and Linda Jeal, Mr L and Mrs B Sparrow, Michael Hawey, Paul Howe, Tony Thurtle, Barbara Banks, Patrick Clews, Ray Minister, Mr G Thorpe and Mrs U Thorpe, Peter Larner, Ann and Michael O'Callaghan, Kevin and Denise Miller, Winnie Skipper, Mrs P Reade, Debbie Reade, Renda Peck, Stan Gilbert (captain Blind Bowls Club, Lowestoft), Gail Hepworth (secretary Blind Bowls Club), David Gibbs, Val Huggins, Beryl and John Brundle, Donald and Karen Dallas, Mrs L Cambridge, John Thomson, Peter Jacobs, Steve Malmquist, Roy Tovell, Jennifer Hardwick, Ian Hardwick, Hilary Taylor, Michael Child, Paul Taylor, Molly Barber, June Child, Mrs S Sharman, Miss L Sharman, Mr M Wright, Sharon and Sean Wright, Mr P and Mrs G Warne, Kevin Reade, Mr and Mrs R Ling, Mr J Curtis, Mr C Collis, Mr P Chapman, Mrs S Stancombe, Mr B Munday, Mrs M Stevens, Mr and Mrs J Palin, Mr and Mrs G Hinchcliffe, Mr J Child, Rev P Bayliss (Waveney Hospital), Miss E Pilgrim, Mrs S Pilgrim, Mrs S Stammers, Mr E Stammers, Miss G Stammers, Miss K Stammers, Miss A Stammers, Mr and Mrs B Youngman, Mr D Middleton, Mr S Balls, Mrs C Blowers, Mrs R Kirk, Mrs C Plant, Mr and Mrs C Wilton, Mr and Mrs D Clarke, Mr and Mrs J Chipperfield, Mr B Marnes, Mr J Bailey, Mr and Mrs P Smith, Mrs C Thomas, Mrs D Bedingfield, Mr D Adams, Mr J Goffin, Mr D Hazel, Mrs D Moore (also representing Mr N Moore), Mr and Mrs R Sharman (Mark).
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank Dr A Bigg and Victoria Road Surgery, Palliative Care at the James Paget Hospital, Beccles Hospital and Lowestoft Day Hospital. Special thanks to family and friends and all those who helped to care for Alan during his illness and to Rev J Bishop for the comforting service and to Harvey Brothers of Kirby Cane for the excellent funeral arrangements.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 3 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 4 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 5 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 6 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 7 How well do you know Lowestoft?
- 8 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 Part of A143 closed after three-vehicle crash in early hours
- 10 Local recruitment crisis for dentists in east Suffolk