Mr A W Davis
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, July 1 of Arthur William Davis (Mick) of Lowestoft, who died on June 19 aged 84.The Rev Neil Jeffers officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, July 1 of Arthur William Davis (Mick) of Lowestoft, who died on June 19 aged 84.
The Rev Neil Jeffers officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs J Grieve (daughter and son-in-law), Mr and Mrs M Davis (son and daughter-in-law), Mr and Mrs R Davis (son and daughter-in-law), Mr and Mrs P Davis (son and daughter-in-law), granddaughters Mrs K Burwood, Mrs J Hunt, Miss N Davis, Miss H Davis, Miss N Davis, Miss G Davis, Miss H Taylor, grandsons Mr M Davis and Mr G Davis, great-granddaughters Miss E Burwood, Miss A Burwood. Mr D Burwood Mr M Hunt, Mr D Shreeve, Mrs B Davis (Kent), Mrs S Webb (Kent) Mr and Mrs Pocock (Kent), Mr and Mrs P Smith (Kent), Miss J Davis (Kent), Mr J Davis (Kent), Mr and Mrs E Davis (Kent), Mr G Davis (Kent). Mr and Mrs M Ward, Mr S Ward, Mrs L Waterman, Mr J Waterman, Mr C Waterman, Mrs L Sherwood, Mr and Mrs R Bond, Mr and Mrs J Reeve, Mr J Nolloth, Mr and Mrs R Allen, Mr and Mrs D Waterman, Mr and Mrs W Botson, Mr and Mrs T Pickess, Mrs A Rigby, Mr L Stafford, Mr and Mrs M Smith, Mrs J Long, Mr and Mrs J Blyth, Mr and Mrs A Alexander, Mr and Mrs N Laughland, Mr and Mrs D Hannant, Mrs L Hall and Mrs A Meen.
Unavoidably absent were Mrs M Davis (Kent), Mrs B Davis (Kent), Mrs J Waterman (Newcastle), Miss B Mingay (Scotland), Mrs J Nolloth, Mr and Mrs G Rexon and Mr and Mrs K Pickess.
You may also want to watch:
There were two floral tributes from the children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for kind messages of condolence.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 3 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 5 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 Man on walking tour of UK's coastline 'met with so much love' in Suffolk
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
Special thanks to the Rev Neil Jeffers for such a beautiful service and grand daughter Kerry who read such a lovely but light-hearted eulogy about her granddad. Thanks to doctors, nurses and staff at Victoria Road Surgery, doctors, nurses and staff on Wards One and Seven at the James Paget University Hospital. Thanks also for all the donations received for grandson Michael who is taking part in the Actors, Model and Talent competition for those with special needs. Thanks to the Ole Frank Public House for the refreshments.
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment. Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.