Mr B Chandler
THE funeral service took place at St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, on July 28, followed by cremation at Gorleston Crematorium of Bob Chandler, CEng, MRAeS, FInstPet, FIQA, FBIM.
THE funeral service took place at St Margaret's Church, Lowestoft, on July 28, followed by cremation at Gorleston Crematorium of Bob Chandler, CEng, MRAeS, FInstPet, FIQA, FBIM.of Gunton who died on July 9, aged 80 years.
The Rev Geoff Wilson officiated.
Mourners were: Rosemary Chandler (wife), Jane (niece) and Richard and Steven Murad, Judi (niece) and Rhiannon Armstrong and Dean, Sarah (niece) and Paul Chapman, Mrs J Suckling, Mr and Mrs G Oram, Mrs V Taylor, Mr and Mrs D Bulkley, Mrs J Townshend, Mrs F Norman, Mr and Mrs P Gibbs, Mr and Mrs D Goffin, Mr and Mrs P Lovegrove, Mr and Mrs P Weston, Mr P Palmer. Unable to attend were: Pauline (cousin) and Alistair Wood and Katrina, John (cousin) and Jennifer Chandler, Ena (cousin) Bowler and Margaret and Daughter, Rex (brother-in-law) and Joy Carrell, Neil Armstrong, Kelly and Daisy, Gill and Michael Wright, Ann Jones, Andy Jenner.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Guide Dogs for The Blind which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49 to 55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
You may also want to watch:
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, Lowestoft.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC