Mr B J Clark
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 9 for Barry John Clark of Oxford Road, Lowestoft, who died on August 27.Reverend Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 9 for Barry John Clark of Oxford Road, Lowestoft, who died on August 27.
Reverend Robert Soanes officiated.
Mourners were: Chris Clark, Steve Clark, Mr and Mrs M Burgess, Mr and Mrs T Clark, Mr and Mrs B Holden, Mr and Mrs J Hulatt, Mrs L Robinson, Mrs M Wildman, Mrs S Dixon, Mrs A McCrandles, Mr and Mrs R Wood, Mr and Mrs A Joint, Mrs J Bartlett, Mr and Mrs S Fletcher, Rebecca and Jack, Miss L Wood and Mr S Roslyn, Mr and Mrs A Wood, Mr S Riley, Mrs W Percy, Mr D Tedder and Mrs J Taylor, Mr and Mrs S Barnwell, Mr and Mrs R Campion, Mr and Mrs D Crouch, Mr C Digby, Mr I Grant, Mrs L Grant, Mr E Roberts, Mr A Wilson, Mr and Mrs J Goodman, Mr and Mrs D Coulam, Ms D Brooks and Mr J Lay, Mr and Mrs R Brown, Mr B (Barney) Hackett, Mr A Jones, Mr and Mrs Mickleburgh and Natasha, Mrs J Cole, Mr R French, Mr B Revell, Mr and Mrs M Coxon, Mr J Sims, Marilyn and Val.
Chris would like to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, their floral tributes and donation towards the Palliative Care Unit at the James Paget University Hospital. Donations made payable to Palliative Care East, are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY, 01502-583637.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all the doctors, nurses and staff at High Street Surgery, James Paget University Hospital and the Colney Centre of the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital for their care and kindness to Barry and myself. Also special thanks to Reverence Robert Soanes for officiating so wonderfully at the service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 5 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 9 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 10 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day