Mr B J Fox
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, February 11 for John Fox of Pakefield who died on February 1 aged 82.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, February 11 for John Fox of Pakefield who died on February 1 aged 82.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Daphne Fox (wife), Brian and Ann Fox, David Fox and Janet Long, Clifford and Evelyn Fox, Marie Porter, Robert Fox, Tracey Baker, Susan Fox, Karen Fox, Valerie Moore, Lynette Moore, Geoffrey Freeman, Sally and Andrew Deal, Jean and Mike Harbert, Shirley and Johnny Porter, Julie Napthine, June Whiteside, Keith and Ivy Tibbenham, Trevor and Christine Rouse, Terry and Nicola Rouse, Mick and Jill Hunter, Roy and Jean Palmer, Mary and Bob Long, Dick and June Woolnough, Brian and Alma Mumford, John Welch, Kathy Archer, Graham Lockwood, Des Barnard, Shirley Baker, Doreen Page, Sue Button, Brian and Pauline Adams, Bob and Thelma Williams, Terry and Barbara Dillon, Ron and Brenda Ashby, Cayla (Waveney Care) and Kerrie B (Waveney Care).
Numerous family and friends were unable to attend.
You may also want to watch:
The family of John would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind words of sympathy and donations received. Donations for the RNLI (Lowestoft Lifeboat) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
Special thanks o Dr John Kelly, carers from Waveney Care and the staff from Ward 16 and the Coronary Care Unit at JPH.
- 1 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 2 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 6 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 7 Prosecution for drill killing of protected tree 'a warning'
- 8 Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Plans for glamping site on Suffolk coast withdrawn
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.