Mr B J Fox
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, February 11 for John Fox of Pakefield who died on February 1 aged 82.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Thursday, February 11 for John Fox of Pakefield who died on February 1 aged 82.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Daphne Fox (wife), Brian and Ann Fox, David Fox and Janet Long, Clifford and Evelyn Fox, Marie Porter, Robert Fox, Tracey Baker, Susan Fox, Karen Fox, Valerie Moore, Lynette Moore, Geoffrey Freeman, Sally and Andrew Deal, Jean and Mike Harbert, Shirley and Johnny Porter, Julie Napthine, June Whiteside, Keith and Ivy Tibbenham, Trevor and Christine Rouse, Terry and Nicola Rouse, Mick and Jill Hunter, Roy and Jean Palmer, Mary and Bob Long, Dick and June Woolnough, Brian and Alma Mumford, John Welch, Kathy Archer, Graham Lockwood, Des Barnard, Shirley Baker, Doreen Page, Sue Button, Brian and Pauline Adams, Bob and Thelma Williams, Terry and Barbara Dillon, Ron and Brenda Ashby, Cayla (Waveney Care) and Kerrie B (Waveney Care).
Numerous family and friends were unable to attend.
You may also want to watch:
The family of John would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind words of sympathy and donations received. Donations for the RNLI (Lowestoft Lifeboat) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
Special thanks o Dr John Kelly, carers from Waveney Care and the staff from Ward 16 and the Coronary Care Unit at JPH.
- 1 Man suffers broken leg in serious crash on A12
- 2 'A true icon': England legend unveils sports hall at former school
- 3 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 4 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 'Little soldier' Drew fighting extremely rare muscle condition
- 7 Fire fighters called to school after solar panel convertor fire
- 8 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 9 Person taken to hospital after being rescued from boat
- 10 'After we found out we were expecting twins, it felt like we had won the lottery'
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.