Mr B R J Spillings
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 21 for Brian Robert John Spillings of Lowestoft who died on April 14, aged 76.The Rev Derek Cowie officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 21 for Brian Robert John Spillings of Lowestoft who died on April 14, aged 76.
The Rev Derek Cowie officiated.
Mourners were: Pat (wife), Samantha and Robert Howlett (daughter and son-in-law), Odin and Kerrie Spillings (son and partner), Ashley, Danielle and Jordan (grandchildren), Clifford and Christine Spillings (brother and sister-in-law), Joyce Smith (sister-in-law), Reg Allen (brother-in-law), Christine and Colin Finch (niece and husband), Margaret and Peter Saunders (niece and husband), Lesley, Andy, Jodie and Bethany Scott (niece and family), Alan and Iris Spillings (cousin and wife).
Many other friends and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
You may also want to watch:
Unable to attend were: Aunt Sonia and Uncle John Shawcroft.
Mrs Pat Spillings and family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and the beautiful floral tributes received.
- 1 What is the future for Lowestoft's historic high street?
- 2 Lockdown inspires key worker to lose six stone in weight
- 3 Town 'at the heart' of green energy bid after windfarm success
- 4 Delays expected for bridge works
- 5 Dad 'relieved' after stolen car found through power of social media
- 6 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 7 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 8 Inspiring girl helping tackle children's anxiety in reading videos
- 9 Hospital order for man who attacked mother with metal bar
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
Special thanks to nurse Julie Hayes for all her love and care to Brian and his family.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Lowestoft.