Mr B R J Spillings
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 21 for Brian Robert John Spillings of Lowestoft who died on April 14, aged 76.The Rev Derek Cowie officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 21 for Brian Robert John Spillings of Lowestoft who died on April 14, aged 76.
The Rev Derek Cowie officiated.
Mourners were: Pat (wife), Samantha and Robert Howlett (daughter and son-in-law), Odin and Kerrie Spillings (son and partner), Ashley, Danielle and Jordan (grandchildren), Clifford and Christine Spillings (brother and sister-in-law), Joyce Smith (sister-in-law), Reg Allen (brother-in-law), Christine and Colin Finch (niece and husband), Margaret and Peter Saunders (niece and husband), Lesley, Andy, Jodie and Bethany Scott (niece and family), Alan and Iris Spillings (cousin and wife).
Many other friends and neighbours also attended the service too numerous to mention.
You may also want to watch:
Unable to attend were: Aunt Sonia and Uncle John Shawcroft.
Mrs Pat Spillings and family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and the beautiful floral tributes received.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 9 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went
Special thanks to nurse Julie Hayes for all her love and care to Brian and his family.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, Lowestoft.