Mr C F Dormer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs D Potter, Mr J Dormer, Mr and Mrs K Dormer, their children and grandchildren, Mr and Mrs B Jaggers, Mr and Mrs D Lavine, Mr and Mrs K Saunders, Mr J Saunders, Mrs E Saunders, Mr M Saunders, Mrs A Downer, friends from Wesley House and the Ex-Servicemen's Club Lowestoft and various other friends from Lowestoft community
The family of the late Mr Charles Dormer wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (CCU) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to the doctors and nurses of the coronary care unit James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Brit Award winner cancels Latitude and Norwich shows due to Covid