Mr C F Dormer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs D Potter, Mr J Dormer, Mr and Mrs K Dormer, their children and grandchildren, Mr and Mrs B Jaggers, Mr and Mrs D Lavine, Mr and Mrs K Saunders, Mr J Saunders, Mrs E Saunders, Mr M Saunders, Mrs A Downer, friends from Wesley House and the Ex-Servicemen's Club Lowestoft and various other friends from Lowestoft community
The family of the late Mr Charles Dormer wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (CCU) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to the doctors and nurses of the coronary care unit James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.
- 1 ‘A true gentleman’ - Tributes paid to popular fish merchant, pub landlord and Freemason
- 2 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 3 How do Tier 1 areas like Cornwall compare to Suffolk?
- 4 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 5 Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- 6 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 7 Safety plea after child pictured at base of crumbling cliff
- 8 Merger plans unveiled for four pupil referral unit schools
- 9 Trial date set for man accused of assaulting two police officers
- 10 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients