Mr C F Dormer
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on March 19 for Charles Frederick Dormer of Lowestoft who died on March 4, aged 89.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Mr and Mrs D Potter, Mr J Dormer, Mr and Mrs K Dormer, their children and grandchildren, Mr and Mrs B Jaggers, Mr and Mrs D Lavine, Mr and Mrs K Saunders, Mr J Saunders, Mrs E Saunders, Mr M Saunders, Mrs A Downer, friends from Wesley House and the Ex-Servicemen's Club Lowestoft and various other friends from Lowestoft community
The family of the late Mr Charles Dormer wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (CCU) are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to the doctors and nurses of the coronary care unit James Paget Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.
- 1 Fire damages children's play area in Lowestoft
- 2 17-year-old boy missing for more than a month found
- 3 'Foolish' - Landowner could face prosecution after drilling into trees
- 4 Man dies following collision on A12
- 5 Jailed in Suffolk: Arsonist, burglar and drug dealer all behind bars
- 6 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 7 Prosecution for drill killing of protected tree 'a warning'
- 8 Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- 9 Roads closed and traffic diverted for pothole repairs
- 10 Plans for glamping site on Suffolk coast withdrawn