Mr C R Hood
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 24 for Colin Raymond Hood of Lowestoft who died on September 9 aged 49.The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on September 24 for Colin Raymond Hood of Lowestoft who died on September 9 aged 49.
The Rev Val Burgess officiated.
Mourners were: Julie (wife), Ray and Maureen (mum and dad), Dawn (sister)and Darren, Richard and Maureen (father and mother in law), Steven and Trina (brother and sister in law), Paige and Holly (nieces) and many family, friends and colleagues to numerous to mention.
Unable to attend were nieces Jenna and Sadie.
You may also want to watch:
Julie and family would like to thank all relatives, friends and colleagues for all the cards of sympathy and flowers received and donations of �780 for the Sandra Chapman Ward, JPH.
Special thanks to the Rev Val Burgess for a lovely service, Shane of Bernard Matthews, Intensive Care Unit, Wards 4 and 5 at JPH for the care and support for Colin over the last four years.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
- 4 New dance academy on the lookout for members of all abilities
- 5 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 6 Charity hero calls for more defibrillators after Eriksen collapse
- 7 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 8 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 9 Amazing! Photo sequence shows how marsh harrier grabbed a rabbit
- 10 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
Please accept this as the only sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Cooperative, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.