Mr C R Trindall
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, September 14 for Charles Richard Trindall, who died on august 27, aged 90.The Rev Robin Pritchard officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Monday, September 14 for Charles Richard Trindall, who died on august 27, aged 90.
The Rev Robin Pritchard officiated.
Mourners were: Ruby Trindall (widow), Pamela Wall (daughter), Richard Trindall (son), Annette and Martin Story (granddaughter and husband), Philip and Tamara Wall (grandson and wife), Estelle and Mark Jenner (granddaughter and husband), Steven and Danielle Story (great-grandchildren), Beth and Lauren Jenner (great-grandchildren), Karen Nussy (also representing North Bay House), Mr and Mrs J Beamish (sister and brother-in-law), Mr and Mrs M Brown (niece and husband), Angela Badham-Davies (niece), Barry and Elizabeth Trindall (nephew and wife), Kevin, Phillip and Christopher Trindall (nephews), Mr and Mrs B Adams (Sparrows Nest Bowling Club), T Plaskett, Michael Kershaw, John Beevor, George Soanes, Peter and Pat Armes, Joe Hawkins, Jack Lincoln, John and Cynthia Thomson (all from Sparrows Nest Bowling Club), Brian Sampson (Quantrills), Betty Pentney, Tricia and Mick Knights, Dorothy Spore, Margaret Potter, Toni Anderson, Carole and Bill Stolworthy, Mrs J Wright, Ray and Brenda Durrant, David Bolder, Eileen and Roy Mansfield, Audrey and Trevor Waters, Jack and Margaret Rounce, Kathleen Allington, Brian Newson.
Unable to attend: Kira and Alfie Wall (great-grandchildren), Rachel and Steven Groth (granddaughter and husband), Lyn Trindall (daughter-in-law), David and Janet Leake (nephew and wife).
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to all at North Bay House and staff of Ward One, JPH.
Donations are still being accepted for Leukaemia Research or Alzheimer's Society by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, NR32 1NY (01502 583637).
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.