Mr D B Eade
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 29 for Douglas Bruce Eade of Pakefield who died on April 20, aged 83.Canon Bob Baker officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 29 for Douglas Bruce Eade of Pakefield who died on April 20, aged 83.
Canon Bob Baker officiated.
Mourners were: Margaret Eade (wife), Syd (son) and James, Robert and Becky Eade (son and daughter-in-law), Sheila and Mike (daughter-in-law and partner), Kerry, Robert and Emalie Halifax (granddaughter, husband and great-granddaughter), Sandy and Chris (granddaughter and partner), Kim Eade (granddaughter), Joan Eade (sister).
Many other relatives and friends also attended too numerous to mention.
You may also want to watch:
Unable to attend were: Norma and Neil (sister and husband in Scotland), Rachel, Spencer and Daniel (granddaughter, partner and great grandson in Australia), Jessica (granddaughter, Scotland)
The family of the late Mr Douglas Eade wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for the RNLI (Lowestoft Lifeboat) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
- 1 Lowestoft house fire starts in tumble dryer and rips through conservatory
- 2 Acid attack victim opens heart to TV star on true crime show
- 3 Woman bruised after being bitten by dog
- 4 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 5 Adapted trike helping to fulfil dreams and bring back 'happy memories'
- 6 Pier owners looking forward to bright future
- 7 Relief for kittiwakes as controversial netting removed
- 8 Friends launch fantasy horse racing site to combat problem gambling
- 9 Magnet fishermen catch a stolen moped in broad
- 10 People gather in the street for funeral of "local legend"
Special thanks to EADU staff and doctors at JPUH, Canon Bob Baker for his comforting service and to Lynn and Brian Hall for their support.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.