Mr D B Eade
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 29 for Douglas Bruce Eade of Pakefield who died on April 20, aged 83.Canon Bob Baker officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on April 29 for Douglas Bruce Eade of Pakefield who died on April 20, aged 83.
Canon Bob Baker officiated.
Mourners were: Margaret Eade (wife), Syd (son) and James, Robert and Becky Eade (son and daughter-in-law), Sheila and Mike (daughter-in-law and partner), Kerry, Robert and Emalie Halifax (granddaughter, husband and great-granddaughter), Sandy and Chris (granddaughter and partner), Kim Eade (granddaughter), Joan Eade (sister).
Many other relatives and friends also attended too numerous to mention.
You may also want to watch:
Unable to attend were: Norma and Neil (sister and husband in Scotland), Rachel, Spencer and Daniel (granddaughter, partner and great grandson in Australia), Jessica (granddaughter, Scotland)
The family of the late Mr Douglas Eade wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for the RNLI (Lowestoft Lifeboat) are still being accepted c/o R. Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 5 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 6 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'My life as a young carer' - Woman's new book aims to support others
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
Special thanks to EADU staff and doctors at JPUH, Canon Bob Baker for his comforting service and to Lynn and Brian Hall for their support.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.