Mr D F Edwards
THE funeral service has taken place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham of Donald Frank Edwards of Lowestoft.Main mourners were: Yvonne, Neil, Paula, Ryan, Lewis, Owen, Joan and Peter Wall (also representing Helen, Dean, Will and Mason in Australia), Haydn and Hazel Edwards, Freddie and Maureen Welton.
THE funeral service has taken place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham of Donald Frank Edwards of Lowestoft.
Main mourners were: Yvonne, Neil, Paula, Ryan, Lewis, Owen, Joan and Peter Wall (also representing Helen, Dean, Will and Mason in Australia), Haydn and Hazel Edwards, Freddie and Maureen Welton.
Other friends and relations were: June and Mickey Foreman, Ivan and Joy Moore, Anne and George Reeve, Karen Reeve, Mark and Sally Reeve, Leonie Godfrey, Jackie and Meb Somani (Hannah and Naomi), Karen and Ken Ward (Emma and Megan), Dudley and Linda Smith, Rachael, David and Vicky Smith, Ian Edwards and Bridget, Brian Bennett (Kathleen Poll, Frank Clarke, Bernard Harris), Christine and Adrian Muffin, Christopher and Maureen Potter, Ron and Mary Harvey, Graham Smith, Jo Pigot, Avril and David Saunders, David and Shirley Woodward, Barbara Lamb, Mrs. Susan Fish, Mrs. Vera Colebrook, Buddy Arnold, Natalia Hartley, Mrs. Margaret Hartley, Gordon Lever (Betty), Barbara Knights, Arche Ginn, John Watts, Graham Colebrook, Ivan Barber, Mollie and Douglas Mitchell, John Catchpole (Lynn Catchpole and Eileen Thomas), Mrs Jean Martin, Mick Zawada, Ramon Grimmer, Richard and Jean Gillard, Jason and Stewart Grimmer, Mark Jackson, Keith Garrod, Duncan Mills, Ray and Linda Spurgeon, Ken and Babs and Michael Blandford.
Yvonne and family would like to extend their thanks to Rev'd Suzie Ellis and Rev'd Velda Steady for a lovely service. Also to all at Rosedale Funeral Home for their kindness and support. Donations in memory of Donald are still being collected for Ward 17, JPH and may be sent c/o Rosedale Funeral Home, 16 Upper Olland Street, Bungay NR35 1BH.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 3 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 6 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 7 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 8 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away