Mr D F Edwards
THE funeral service has taken place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham of Donald Frank Edwards of Lowestoft.Main mourners were: Yvonne, Neil, Paula, Ryan, Lewis, Owen, Joan and Peter Wall (also representing Helen, Dean, Will and Mason in Australia), Haydn and Hazel Edwards, Freddie and Maureen Welton.
THE funeral service has taken place at All Saints' Church, Worlingham of Donald Frank Edwards of Lowestoft.
Main mourners were: Yvonne, Neil, Paula, Ryan, Lewis, Owen, Joan and Peter Wall (also representing Helen, Dean, Will and Mason in Australia), Haydn and Hazel Edwards, Freddie and Maureen Welton.
Other friends and relations were: June and Mickey Foreman, Ivan and Joy Moore, Anne and George Reeve, Karen Reeve, Mark and Sally Reeve, Leonie Godfrey, Jackie and Meb Somani (Hannah and Naomi), Karen and Ken Ward (Emma and Megan), Dudley and Linda Smith, Rachael, David and Vicky Smith, Ian Edwards and Bridget, Brian Bennett (Kathleen Poll, Frank Clarke, Bernard Harris), Christine and Adrian Muffin, Christopher and Maureen Potter, Ron and Mary Harvey, Graham Smith, Jo Pigot, Avril and David Saunders, David and Shirley Woodward, Barbara Lamb, Mrs. Susan Fish, Mrs. Vera Colebrook, Buddy Arnold, Natalia Hartley, Mrs. Margaret Hartley, Gordon Lever (Betty), Barbara Knights, Arche Ginn, John Watts, Graham Colebrook, Ivan Barber, Mollie and Douglas Mitchell, John Catchpole (Lynn Catchpole and Eileen Thomas), Mrs Jean Martin, Mick Zawada, Ramon Grimmer, Richard and Jean Gillard, Jason and Stewart Grimmer, Mark Jackson, Keith Garrod, Duncan Mills, Ray and Linda Spurgeon, Ken and Babs and Michael Blandford.
Yvonne and family would like to extend their thanks to Rev'd Suzie Ellis and Rev'd Velda Steady for a lovely service. Also to all at Rosedale Funeral Home for their kindness and support. Donations in memory of Donald are still being collected for Ward 17, JPH and may be sent c/o Rosedale Funeral Home, 16 Upper Olland Street, Bungay NR35 1BH.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 5 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 6 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Royal visit from Princess Anne marks Suffolk Wildlife Trust 60th anniversary