Mr D Goltenboth
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.
Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
Mourners were, Pat Goltenboth (wife), Kay and Glen Soanes (daughter and son-in-law), Kim and Adrian King (daughter and son-in-law), Jessica Soanes and Richard (granddaughter), Ginger and Shirley Golding (brother and sister-in-law), Sylvia and Bert Thurston (sister and brother-in-law), Bernard and Eunice Goltenboth (brother and sister-in-law), Pam Grainge (sister), Maureen and Dibby Read (sister and brother-in-law), Denise and Dave Gray (niece), Mandy and Heidi Glasgow (niece), Gina (niece), Dean and Caroline Goltenboth (nephew), Mel Hamphrys (niece), Kelly Smith and David Read, (niece and nephew), Melvin and Linda Daubney, Karen and Kathryn Daubney, Emma Daubney, Mr and Mrs Foot, Anne and Fred Forsdicke, Frances and Colin Smith, Kevin Soanes, Pat Cruse and Sharon Read.
Unable to attend were: Caitlin, Kassie and Ashton King (grandchildren).
Pat and her family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes. Special thanks to Father Brendon Moffatt for his lovely service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 4 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 8 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 9 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 10 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funeral, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.