Mr D Goltenboth
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.
Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
Mourners were, Pat Goltenboth (wife), Kay and Glen Soanes (daughter and son-in-law), Kim and Adrian King (daughter and son-in-law), Jessica Soanes and Richard (granddaughter), Ginger and Shirley Golding (brother and sister-in-law), Sylvia and Bert Thurston (sister and brother-in-law), Bernard and Eunice Goltenboth (brother and sister-in-law), Pam Grainge (sister), Maureen and Dibby Read (sister and brother-in-law), Denise and Dave Gray (niece), Mandy and Heidi Glasgow (niece), Gina (niece), Dean and Caroline Goltenboth (nephew), Mel Hamphrys (niece), Kelly Smith and David Read, (niece and nephew), Melvin and Linda Daubney, Karen and Kathryn Daubney, Emma Daubney, Mr and Mrs Foot, Anne and Fred Forsdicke, Frances and Colin Smith, Kevin Soanes, Pat Cruse and Sharon Read.
Unable to attend were: Caitlin, Kassie and Ashton King (grandchildren).
You may also want to watch:
Pat and her family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes. Special thanks to Father Brendon Moffatt for his lovely service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 'One crazy decision' - Mother's anguish over son's death as dealer jailed
- 2 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 3 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 6 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 7 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 10 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funeral, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.