Mr D Goltenboth
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on February 9 for David Goltenboth of Kessingland, who died on January 20, aged 70.
Father Brendon Moffatt officiated.
Mourners were, Pat Goltenboth (wife), Kay and Glen Soanes (daughter and son-in-law), Kim and Adrian King (daughter and son-in-law), Jessica Soanes and Richard (granddaughter), Ginger and Shirley Golding (brother and sister-in-law), Sylvia and Bert Thurston (sister and brother-in-law), Bernard and Eunice Goltenboth (brother and sister-in-law), Pam Grainge (sister), Maureen and Dibby Read (sister and brother-in-law), Denise and Dave Gray (niece), Mandy and Heidi Glasgow (niece), Gina (niece), Dean and Caroline Goltenboth (nephew), Mel Hamphrys (niece), Kelly Smith and David Read, (niece and nephew), Melvin and Linda Daubney, Karen and Kathryn Daubney, Emma Daubney, Mr and Mrs Foot, Anne and Fred Forsdicke, Frances and Colin Smith, Kevin Soanes, Pat Cruse and Sharon Read.
Unable to attend were: Caitlin, Kassie and Ashton King (grandchildren).
You may also want to watch:
Pat and her family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes. Special thanks to Father Brendon Moffatt for his lovely service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Son's concern as Covid hospital patient, 85, moved seven times in two weeks
- 2 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 3 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 4 Concerns over lack of coronavirus vaccine centres in north Suffolk
- 5 Former Brexit Party MP hopeful dies in Bahamas diving accident
- 6 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 7 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 8 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Pressure grows for fixed date for schools to re-open
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funeral, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.