Mr D Johnson
THE funeral service took place at All Saints and St Margaret's Church, followed by the burial in Kirkley Cemetery, on Wednesday, July 9, for Derek Johnson, of Lowestoft, who died on June 20, aged 65.
THE funeral service took place at All Saints and St Margaret's Church, followed by the burial in Kirkley Cemetery, on Wednesday, July 9, for Derek Johnson, of Lowestoft, who died on June 20, aged 65. Canon Bob Baker officiated.
Mourners were: Lorna Johnson (wife), Lisa and Bob (daughter and son-in-law), Nicole, Boe and David (daughter and partner), Jack, Christopher and Christopher (grandchildren), Wendy, Mr and Mrs R Gale, Mr C Johnson, Mr J Johnson, Chris Johnson, Mrs J Davies, Mr and Mrs B Brown, Mr and Mrs N Gale, Mrs D Bell, Mr and Mrs M Gale, Mr and Mrs D Finch, Lauren and Jasmine, Mr A Turner, Mr and Mrs D Turner, Mrs A Deare, Mr B Turner and Miss J Stopher, Mr J Holden and Ms T Coyle, Mr and Mrs P Bland, Mrs R Costello, Mr W Pye, Mr and Mrs S Chambers.
Those unable to be present: Alan and Judy Johnson and family (Australia).
The funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Lorna Johnson and the family of the late Derek Johnson wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for a memorial bench are still being accepted (cheques made payable to R Rivett Ltd), c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR33 0RU. Special thanks to Canon Bob Baker and all at Rivett's for a lovely service and celebration of Derek's life. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 6 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 7 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 8 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 9 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 10 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021