Mr E Barbato
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston crematorium on Tuesday, August 19 for Edy Barbato of Lowestoft who died on August 9 aged 60.The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston crematorium on Tuesday, August 19 for Edy Barbato of Lowestoft who died on August 9 aged 60.
The Rev Robert Soanes officiated.
Mourners were, Mrs Pauline Barbato (wife) Jason Barbato (son) Romina Barbato (daughter), Rebecca and Sophie Hathway (granddaughters), Stewart Hathway (son-in-law), Mr Michael O'Conner and Family, Mr Frank O'Conner and family, sister Patricia O'Conner, Mr and Mrs Alan Stevenson, Mr and Mrs Ron Siddall and Family, Mr and Mrs Alfredd Dev'Egori, Mrs Liz Vincent, Mr and Mrs Viv Hathway, Mr D Burdet, Mr Alan Brentley, Mr Peter Beaumont, Mr John Boyne, Mr and Mrs John Bridges, Mr Andrew Clutten, Sarah Cunningham, Mr Gerry Clarke, Mr Michael Fitzgerald, Mr Mick Hannant, Robert and Fidelma Howard, Mr Ian Hosea, Mr Mark Holmes, Mr Malcolm Hodge, Mr Brian Hambling, Mr Robin Howlett, Mr Scott Higgins, Mr Graham and Mrs Linda Jeal, Mr and Mrs David Lewis, Mr Dean Lee, Mrs L Lumley, Mr Colin Larkin, Mr and Mrs Roy Leech, Mr James McMurtry, Mr Michael Mahoney, Mr Anthony Patterson, Mr Paul Rhodes, Mr and Mrs R Rumsby, Mr Steve Rawlings, Mr Reuben Richards, Ms Susan Sharpin, Mrs Zena Stotter, Capt John Worsfold, Mr Johnny Page.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Pauline Barbato and family wish to thank all relatives and friends for the kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and for donations received. Donations for Macmillan Nurses Fund are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
Special Thanks to Rev Robert Soanes, Rivett's for their sensitivity, to Chris Allen (diabetic nurse), Barry from Macmillan, Mr Brett Ant, Nurses at The Endoscopy Suite and Staff on Ward 3 James Paget University Hospital. The family would also like to say special thanks to Dr J Morrison, Victoria Road Surgery whose dedication and diligence over the last months made all the difference to Edy.
- 1 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 2 Teens arrested in connection with burglaries and arson at Lowestoft schools
- 3 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 4 Man and woman accused of supplying cannabis and money laundering
- 5 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 6 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 7 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 8 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 9 'Together again': Swans reunited after dog attack in Lowestoft park
- 10 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.