Mr E Harvey (Jack)
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 10, for Ernest Harvey (Jack), of Lowestoft, who died on June 29, aged 82.Gerda Buckley officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 10, for Ernest Harvey (Jack), of Lowestoft, who died on June 29, aged 82.
Gerda Buckley officiated.
Mourners were: Pam Harvey (wife), Christine and Peter Harper (daughter and son-in-law), Gavin Harper and Katrina (grandson and wife), Darren Harper (grandson and Dina), Ivan Harvey and Daphne (brother and sister-in-law), Rebecca and Ian Harvey, Paul and Nicola Baldwin (nephew), Stephen and John Baldwin (nephews), Sheila Damerall and Janice Carson (cousins), Jayne Holifield, Russel and Marion Balls (cousin), Irene Francis, Marion Bush, Len Houghton, Mr and Mrs B Baldwin, Dora Pollard, Jean and Roy Cooke, Linda and Mick Cubitt, Monica Manning, Albert Beckett, J Sexton, Jill Swan, Jean and Denis Bunn and Pauline Bunn.
Unable to attend were: Angie and Loraine Baldwin, Colin Manning and Hilda Swan.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and floral tributes, also for the donations to the Friends of Carlton Court which are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 1NY. Tel. 01502-583637. Special thanks to Graeme Franks (funeral director) for all his help and kindness. Also special thanks to the staff and doctors at Carlton Court for their kindness and caring ways looking after Jack and Gerda Buckley for the lovely service.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.
- 1 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 2 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 3 Plea to help find 17-year-old missing since February 2
- 4 Police receive nearly 140 calls about Covid breaches during sunny weekend
- 5 Tributes to kind-hearted dad-of-three who died from Covid
- 6 Peter Aldous: 'Great opportunities for future of special Lowestoft'
- 7 Brexit: What does it mean for Lowestoft's fishing industry?
- 8 'My life as a young carer' - Woman's new book aims to support others
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building