Mr F A Cross
THE funeral service took place at the Lowestoft Cemetery for Frank Arthur Cross who died on February 25, aged 86, at James Paget University Hospital.Neil Jeffers officiated the service in the Cemetery Chapel.
THE funeral service took place at the Lowestoft Cemetery for Frank Arthur Cross who died on February 25, aged 86, at James Paget University Hospital.
Neil Jeffers officiated the service in the Cemetery Chapel.
Family mourners were: Ena (wife), Hazel and Billy, Carol, Mervyn and Pam, Andrew and Marites, Martin, David, Tracie and Bernard, Julie, Kerry, Samantha and James, Maxine and John, Gavin, Sheryl, Richard, Julie and Lewis, Peter and Heather Cross, Keith and Monica, Pauline and Johnny, Peter and Heather Watson, Jean and Bob, Linda and Emma, Peter and Jayne, Marie and Bob, Eileen, Peggy, Maureen and Peter, Margaret and Pam, Dionne and Shana, Coral and Gina, Yvonne and Dot, Linda Hales, Eddie Le Grice and Roy Jenner, Kelly and Peter, Carol Arnott, Derrick and Jean Nolloth, Russell and Michael Balls and Gary and Sandra Knights.
The family would like to thank people for the donations received, Neil Jeffers for a very nice service, also kindness and considerations from Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, the James Paget University Hospital and Kensington House for their concern.
You may also want to watch:
Donations for Alzheimers Society are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY. Tel: 01502 583637.
Please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 New shops could be unveiled at prominent former family-run business
- 2 New lease of life with go-ahead for apartments above former McDonalds
- 3 Man jailed after police seize cannabis worth £15,000 from car
- 4 Air ambulance responds to woman in 20s after emergency in Lowestoft
- 5 Norfolk pizza company announces residencies at two more pubs
- 6 Jewellery stolen after burglars raid home in Lowestoft
- 7 Mum's relief at Cawston Park closure after 'hideous' restraint on son
- 8 Sniffer dogs find thousands of illegal cigarettes under manhole cover
- 9 Further overnight works scheduled for A47 with north Lowestoft closure
- 10 'Suspicious' sighting in the sea sparks late night response in Lowestoft