Mr F A J Swan
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 23 for Frank Arthur John Swan who died at the James Paget Hospital on December 11.Pastor Colin Napper officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 23 for Frank Arthur John Swan who died at the James Paget Hospital on December 11.
Pastor Colin Napper officiated.
Mourners were, Hilda Swan (wife), Paul and Venessa Swan (son and daughter in law), Jill Swan (daughter), Alan Swan (son), Daniel Swan (grandson), Adam Swan (grandson), Jordan Swan (grandson), Clara and Richard Gorton, David Bullion, Gavin Bullion, Kimberley Wright, Iris and Ken James, Jacqueline and Gordon Murkett, Mr and Mrs Nichols, Stephen Nichols, Mr and Mrs M Briggs, Mr Terry Briggs, Miss Alison Cook, Mr and Mrs E Baldry and Mr P Baldry (also representing the Baldry family), Martin and Linda Murkett, Amanda and Peter Murkett, Lisa Hunter (district nurse), Janet Shreeve (cardiac specialist nurse), Jane Atkins (friend and representing Crestview surgery), Mrs M Snowling, Mrs P Raven Mrs Betty Catchpole and Mr Toby Garner, Jan Napper, Geri Rochford, Howard Rochford, Beth Rochford, Philip Rochford, Donna Carrier, Kim Crosswell, Lena Musgrave-Brown, Margaret and Walter Warnes, Heather Stoddart (Phil, Amy and Thomas), Tim Twineham, Audrey Francis, Wendy and Danny Lythaby (Gunton Baptist Church), Marilyn Knight, Ray Durrant, R H Cooke, Peter Hawkes, A Matthews, Mrs W Rice, Irene Francis, Mr and Mrs J Dunster, Jean Brooks, J Love, James Love and Amy and Derrick Benstead.
Unavoidably absent was Sarah Moxon and Mr Owen Rogers.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, to Pastor Colin Napper for the excellent service, to Dr Atkins and district nurses from Crestview Surgery, the staff on Ward 17 at the James Paget Hospital and for all the donations received, which are still being accepted for the RNLI and for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust and maybe sent to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY Tel: 01502-583637. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement.
- 1 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 2 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 7 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 8 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction
- 9 Investigations continuing after drugs seized during police raid
- 10 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals