Mr F A J Swan
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 23 for Frank Arthur John Swan who died at the James Paget Hospital on December 11.Pastor Colin Napper officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on December 23 for Frank Arthur John Swan who died at the James Paget Hospital on December 11.
Pastor Colin Napper officiated.
Mourners were, Hilda Swan (wife), Paul and Venessa Swan (son and daughter in law), Jill Swan (daughter), Alan Swan (son), Daniel Swan (grandson), Adam Swan (grandson), Jordan Swan (grandson), Clara and Richard Gorton, David Bullion, Gavin Bullion, Kimberley Wright, Iris and Ken James, Jacqueline and Gordon Murkett, Mr and Mrs Nichols, Stephen Nichols, Mr and Mrs M Briggs, Mr Terry Briggs, Miss Alison Cook, Mr and Mrs E Baldry and Mr P Baldry (also representing the Baldry family), Martin and Linda Murkett, Amanda and Peter Murkett, Lisa Hunter (district nurse), Janet Shreeve (cardiac specialist nurse), Jane Atkins (friend and representing Crestview surgery), Mrs M Snowling, Mrs P Raven Mrs Betty Catchpole and Mr Toby Garner, Jan Napper, Geri Rochford, Howard Rochford, Beth Rochford, Philip Rochford, Donna Carrier, Kim Crosswell, Lena Musgrave-Brown, Margaret and Walter Warnes, Heather Stoddart (Phil, Amy and Thomas), Tim Twineham, Audrey Francis, Wendy and Danny Lythaby (Gunton Baptist Church), Marilyn Knight, Ray Durrant, R H Cooke, Peter Hawkes, A Matthews, Mrs W Rice, Irene Francis, Mr and Mrs J Dunster, Jean Brooks, J Love, James Love and Amy and Derrick Benstead.
Unavoidably absent was Sarah Moxon and Mr Owen Rogers.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, to Pastor Colin Napper for the excellent service, to Dr Atkins and district nurses from Crestview Surgery, the staff on Ward 17 at the James Paget Hospital and for all the donations received, which are still being accepted for the RNLI and for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust and maybe sent to Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY Tel: 01502-583637. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgement.
- 1 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 2 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 Hundreds receive coronavirus vaccine at pharmacy
- 7 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 8 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences