Mr F J Smith
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, May 7, for Frederick James Smith of Lowestoft who died on April 25, aged 84.The Rev Mark McCaghray officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, May 7, for Frederick James Smith of Lowestoft who died on April 25, aged 84.
The Rev Mark McCaghray officiated.
Mourners were, Joan Smith, Richard and Caroline Smith, Marilyn and Andrew Birtwistle, Mark Birtwistle, Adam Birtwistle, David and Gloria Garrod, Yvonne Colbey, Mark Coleby, Mr and Mrs F Mayo, Roger Birtwistle, Mary and Alf Ames, Mr and Mrs J Freeman, Brendan and Jean Smith, Stephen Ames, Jackie and Wayne Pittam, Dorothy and Richard Munsey, Rose Besford, John Smith, Joyce Smith, Evelyn and Len Read.
Unable to attend: Lauren and Holly, Mr and Mrs D Colby.
You may also want to watch:
The family wishes to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expression of sympathy, many cards, beautiful floral tributes and donations being accepted for Palliative Care East c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft. Special thanks to all the staff of Lowestoft Hospital and district nurses, Gloria and David, Amy and Fred.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Popular family business opens new shop in Lowestoft town centre
- 2 New shop set to open in Lowestoft town centre
- 3 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 4 'Inspirational' Olympian Charley honoured during visit to former school
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 7 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 8 NessFest to return to Lowestoft with free events all week
- 9 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 10 Waveney schools to bring in additional measures to fight Covid rise
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.