Mr G A Nunn
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel on June 23 for George Arthur Nunn of Lowestoft who died on June 13, aged 84.The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
Mr G A Nunn
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel on June 23 for George Arthur Nunn of Lowestoft who died on June 13, aged 84.
The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
Mourners were: Sally and David Websdale (daughter and son-in-law), Angela and David Saggers (daughter and son-in-law), Carole and Hugh Robbins (daughter and son-in-law), Donna Saggers (granddaughter), Gary Saggers (grandson), Ian Saggers (grandson), Andrea Taylor (granddaughter) and partner David Thomas, Jamie Robbins (grandson), Victoria Robbins (granddaughter), Aaron Robbins (grandson), Cyril Websdale, Nina Nunn, Christine Stacey, Cynthia Oldman, Andrew Utting, Stuart Utting, Julie Chilvers, Marie Woodcock, Jane Laws, Peter Richards, Pamela and Lawrence Shreeve, Colin and Pamela Websdale, Esther Jackson, Julie Allin and partner Fred Smith, Peter Websdale, Tracy Cunningham, Nicola Websdale, Kirsty Websdale, Kerry Tuttle, Darren Bradford and partner Emma Lewis, Cheryl McMorran, Margaret Palmer, Ann Adams, Frank Beaver, Dorothy Waller, Susan Smart, Gail Spoor, Robert and Gail Palmer, John Rose, Lonnie Jones, Dennis Saggers, Stefan Wilding, Bob Whitlock, Barbara Smith, Ellie Groves, Dez Fitzmaurice, Paul Swain, Paula Smith, Sharon Smith.
Unable to attend were: Sisters Joyce Lincoln and Margaret and David Utting.
Floral tributes were: Always in our hearts dearest dad, love from Sally and David, Angela and David, Carole and Hugh, will never forget you xxx. In loving memory of granddad George, love from, Donna, George, Gary, Kathryn, Jamie, Ian, Linda, Victoria and Aaron. To great granddad George, will always remember you, love Gary, Melissa, Jodie, Oscar, Ernest and James xxx.
- 1 'It will look fantastic': Work to restore former Post Office under way
- 2 'A real gent' - Father raising awareness of rare cancer passes away aged 61
- 3 New trees planted on disused piece of land as Community Garden is unveiled
- 4 'Something special': First Light Festival to return with new events
- 5 Bikes stolen in garage break-ins and separate theft in Lowestoft
- 6 Man punched in face in Lowestoft supermarket car park
- 7 'A fantastic accolade': Top award honour for community staff nurse
- 8 Three bikes stolen in latest spate of cycle thefts
- 9 Man arrested in Lowestoft after stop and search finds cannabis and cash
- 10 Man, 33, charged following Lowestoft burglary
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations for Alzheimers Society (Waveney Branch) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Cheryl McMorran for all her help and support.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.