Mr G A Nunn
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel on June 23 for George Arthur Nunn of Lowestoft who died on June 13, aged 84.The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
Mr G A Nunn
THE funeral service took place at Kirkley Cemetery Chapel on June 23 for George Arthur Nunn of Lowestoft who died on June 13, aged 84.
The Rev Ian Bentley officiated.
Mourners were: Sally and David Websdale (daughter and son-in-law), Angela and David Saggers (daughter and son-in-law), Carole and Hugh Robbins (daughter and son-in-law), Donna Saggers (granddaughter), Gary Saggers (grandson), Ian Saggers (grandson), Andrea Taylor (granddaughter) and partner David Thomas, Jamie Robbins (grandson), Victoria Robbins (granddaughter), Aaron Robbins (grandson), Cyril Websdale, Nina Nunn, Christine Stacey, Cynthia Oldman, Andrew Utting, Stuart Utting, Julie Chilvers, Marie Woodcock, Jane Laws, Peter Richards, Pamela and Lawrence Shreeve, Colin and Pamela Websdale, Esther Jackson, Julie Allin and partner Fred Smith, Peter Websdale, Tracy Cunningham, Nicola Websdale, Kirsty Websdale, Kerry Tuttle, Darren Bradford and partner Emma Lewis, Cheryl McMorran, Margaret Palmer, Ann Adams, Frank Beaver, Dorothy Waller, Susan Smart, Gail Spoor, Robert and Gail Palmer, John Rose, Lonnie Jones, Dennis Saggers, Stefan Wilding, Bob Whitlock, Barbara Smith, Ellie Groves, Dez Fitzmaurice, Paul Swain, Paula Smith, Sharon Smith.
You may also want to watch:
Unable to attend were: Sisters Joyce Lincoln and Margaret and David Utting.
Floral tributes were: Always in our hearts dearest dad, love from Sally and David, Angela and David, Carole and Hugh, will never forget you xxx. In loving memory of granddad George, love from, Donna, George, Gary, Kathryn, Jamie, Ian, Linda, Victoria and Aaron. To great granddad George, will always remember you, love Gary, Melissa, Jodie, Oscar, Ernest and James xxx.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 6 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 7 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 10 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations for Alzheimers Society (Waveney Branch) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to Cheryl McMorran for all her help and support.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.