Mr G Cairns
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61.
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Family mourners were: Stumpy, Scott Cairns, Tina Robinson and Dean, Faye and Tyna Cairns, Ricky, Roz, Hayleigh Robinson, Mr and Mrs C Sharp, Mr and Mrs G Poynter, Nathan Poynter, Fayez Ayache, Layla Ayache, Sarah Ayache, Mary and Peter, Mr and Mrs J Jenner, Adam Winney, Craig Connolly and Brian Arlow.
Many friends attended, too many to mention.
Unable to attend: Dad, David and Victoria Cairns, also Sam and Mandy.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank the Funeral Directors (Anglia Co-Operative Funerals), Lynn and all of Glenn's carers and special thanks to Pip for all of his help.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY Tel 01502-583637.
- 1 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 2 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 3 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 4 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 5 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 6 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 7 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 8 Takeaway deli set to open in coastal town
- 9 Name unveiled for new Bungay SEND school
- 10 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.