Mr G Cairns
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61.
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Family mourners were: Stumpy, Scott Cairns, Tina Robinson and Dean, Faye and Tyna Cairns, Ricky, Roz, Hayleigh Robinson, Mr and Mrs C Sharp, Mr and Mrs G Poynter, Nathan Poynter, Fayez Ayache, Layla Ayache, Sarah Ayache, Mary and Peter, Mr and Mrs J Jenner, Adam Winney, Craig Connolly and Brian Arlow.
Many friends attended, too many to mention.
Unable to attend: Dad, David and Victoria Cairns, also Sam and Mandy.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank the Funeral Directors (Anglia Co-Operative Funerals), Lynn and all of Glenn's carers and special thanks to Pip for all of his help.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY Tel 01502-583637.
- 1 Five new businesses to discover in Lowestoft as lockdown eases
- 2 Sergeant reveals what's in store for new TV show with Suffolk police team
- 3 Police thank public after tracing Lowestoft woman
- 4 Smokehouse to be showcased on BBC One’s Antiques Road Trip
- 5 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 6 7 outdoor events happening in Norfolk and Waveney this weekend
- 7 Air ambulance called after man and woman suffer medical emergencies
- 8 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 9 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 10 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.