Mr G Cairns
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61.
THE funeral service took place on September 2 at St. Peter's & St. John's Church, Kirkley, followed by burial in Lowestoft Cemetery, for Glenn Cairns of Lowestoft, who passed away at James Paget University Hospital on August 18, aged 61. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Family mourners were: Stumpy, Scott Cairns, Tina Robinson and Dean, Faye and Tyna Cairns, Ricky, Roz, Hayleigh Robinson, Mr and Mrs C Sharp, Mr and Mrs G Poynter, Nathan Poynter, Fayez Ayache, Layla Ayache, Sarah Ayache, Mary and Peter, Mr and Mrs J Jenner, Adam Winney, Craig Connolly and Brian Arlow.
Many friends attended, too many to mention.
Unable to attend: Dad, David and Victoria Cairns, also Sam and Mandy.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank the Funeral Directors (Anglia Co-Operative Funerals), Lynn and all of Glenn's carers and special thanks to Pip for all of his help.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY Tel 01502-583637.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 6 Awareness and funds raised as walk for brave Drew hailed a success
- 7 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 8 T-rex to stomp its way across county on tour of towns and resorts
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 'Great to be back': parkrun returns to popular promenade
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgement.