Mr G Sinclair
Gorleston Crematorium was filled to capacity to celebrate the life of Graham Sinclair, who sadly lost his battle with MND on April 16, aged 54.Graham's family, many friends and former work colleagues joined together to say their final goodbyes to Graham.
Gorleston Crematorium was filled to capacity to celebrate the life of Graham Sinclair, who sadly lost his battle with MND on April 16, aged 54.
Graham's family, many friends and former work colleagues joined together to say their final goodbyes to Graham. Michael Imison conducted the Humanist service.
Glynis, Barry, Jemma, Barry, Marta and Luca would like to thank everyone for their kind expressions of sympathy. They would also like to say a special thank you to everyone who supported Graham and his family during the three years of his illness. Donations for MND in memory of Graham are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft, NR33 0JT (tel 01502 519550).
Will all please accept this as the only, but sincere, acknowledgement.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 3 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Person rescued after blaze in first floor flat
- 7 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 8 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 9 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft