Mr G Sinclair
Gorleston Crematorium was filled to capacity to celebrate the life of Graham Sinclair, who sadly lost his battle with MND on April 16, aged 54.Graham's family, many friends and former work colleagues joined together to say their final goodbyes to Graham.
Gorleston Crematorium was filled to capacity to celebrate the life of Graham Sinclair, who sadly lost his battle with MND on April 16, aged 54.
Graham's family, many friends and former work colleagues joined together to say their final goodbyes to Graham. Michael Imison conducted the Humanist service.
Glynis, Barry, Jemma, Barry, Marta and Luca would like to thank everyone for their kind expressions of sympathy. They would also like to say a special thank you to everyone who supported Graham and his family during the three years of his illness. Donations for MND in memory of Graham are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, 1 Terminus Building, Pakefield Street, Lowestoft, NR33 0JT (tel 01502 519550).
Will all please accept this as the only, but sincere, acknowledgement.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 3 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 4 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 5 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 8 Unique 'upside down' home with panoramic views is for sale
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home