Mr H Brice
THE funeral service took place at St Mark's Church, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft on April 23 followed by a further service at Gorleston Crematorium for Mr Howard Brice who died at James Paget University Hospital on April 11, aged 61.
THE funeral service took place at St Mark's Church, Oulton Broad, Lowestoft on April 23 followed by a further service at Gorleston Crematorium for Mr Howard Brice who died at James Paget University Hospital on April 11, aged 61. There was such a huge attendance that some mourners were unable to get into the church.
The Rev Marilyn Zipfel officiated at both services.
The mourners included his beloved wife Valerie, his dear sister Kathleen and brother Dennis.
Other chief mourners were: Melvyn, Sheila and Stephen Horn, Samantha and Matthew Jenkins, E K Jones, John and Ian MacMillan and their respective families, Mrs Joan Horn, Louise MacMillan, Jean and Charlie Young, Bob, Annette and Scott Gordon, Michael and Miriam Walker and family, Steve, Jan and Trevor Cragg, Alan, Anne and David Wade-Smith, Auntie Doreen and family, Pat and Barry Underdown, Cheryl Jenkins, Billy and Sally, Pat and Roy, Hazel and Peter, Phil, Shan and Thomas, Billy, Joyce and Ian, Mary and Lil, Pam and Ray and so many other special friends and work colleagues.
You may also want to watch:
The family would like to thank everyone for their condolence cards and for attending, also for the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Special thanks to Penny Atkinson and all the nursing staff on Ward 15 and Sandra Chapman Unit.
Donations in memory of Howard for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust are still being accepted by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY.
- 1 Police arrest wanted 55-year-old man who was missing for 5 months
- 2 Nine arrests after baseball bats and knives used in brawl in village
- 3 Seven arrested and three charged with supplying cocaine after large police presence in village
- 4 Green light for new Tesco store in town centre
- 5 Woman airlifted to hospital after crash
- 6 Bridge to close with traffic set to be diverted
- 7 New appeal as pregnant woman goes missing again
- 8 'Slowly drowning' - Publican's concerns over Tier 2 restrictions
- 9 Wanted man from Lowestoft arrested in London
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
Will all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.