Mr H McCallum
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium for Hugh (Mac) McCallum, of Lowestoft, who peacefully on March 16, aged 79.The Rev Colin Napper officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium for Hugh (Mac) McCallum, of Lowestoft, who peacefully on March 16, aged 79.
The Rev Colin Napper officiated.
Mourners were: Brenda McCallum, Stuart McCallum, Jamie and Jo McCallum, Camilla McCallum and fiance Daniel George, Joe and Pam Donaldson, Karen Sannick, David Irvine, Mr and Mrs Richard Rice, Michael Rice, Nigel Rice, Mrs Fay Adams, Jason, Sean, Colin (also representing Lowestoft Market), Jane Bolton and Mandy Malam (Blyford Residential Home), J Easter (Brooke Marine), Alistair McLean (GMB Union), Karen Woolston, Arnold and Anne Murphy, Terry and Sylvia Boor, Kai Littell, Sylvia and Alf Green, Alex Walsh, Karen Russell, Tommy Tolin, Mervyn Wisby, Pat Wilson, Katie Mills, Jamie Mills (Seabreeze Club), David Aldred, Laurie Wardrope, Sam and Tillie Crothers, Evelyn Poll, Brian Arlow (snr), Brian Arlow (jnr), George McQueen, Sam Maher, James Bruce, Mr and Mrs M and K Gallagher, Mr John Francis Stocks, Mr George Preslie, Samantha Maher, Mr and Mrs D Wilson, Pat and Dave and Robert Coutts.
Unable to attend were: Brendan and Jean, Brian and Mollie, Sonny and Evelyn, Jeff Jefferson and Shirley Larter.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tributes: In memory of Hugh, part of my life for over 53 years, life's race well run, life's work well done, life's victory won, now cometh rest, 'weighed in' Brenda. In loving memory of dad, your life may be over but the special bond we had will live in my heart for ever, love from Jamie and Jo. Always remembered, with much love and many happy memories, I will miss you but you'll always be in my thoughts Papa, love Camilla and Danny. In loving memory, God bless Hughie, Joe and Pam D. Thinking of you, in memory of Callum, he will be sadly missed from Jean, Richard, Nigel, Michael, Margaret, Philip and Rachael. With deepest sympathy, in memory of Hughie, God bless from Colin, Shirley, Lacie and Grant. In loving memory of Hugh, from all at Blyford Residential Home.
Hugh's family would like to thank all relatives, friends and neighbours for their many kind expressions of sympathy and donations received. Donations towards Leukaemia Research are still being collected by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 3 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 6 Discovery of personal items in woods 'not suspicious', police confirm
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
Special thanks to Colin Napper for leading a lovely service, to Ward 17 at James Paget University Hospital and Blyford Residential Home for looking after Hugh as his illness progressed and most of all thanks to Joe Donaldson, a true and loyal friend to Mac.
Please would all accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-Operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft.