Mr H W Cornford
THE funeral service took place at Gunton St Peter's Church, followed by committal at Gorleston Crematorium on September 22 for Harry William Cornford who died at Addenbrookes Hospital.
THE funeral service took place at Gunton St Peter's Church, followed by committal at Gorleston Crematorium on September 22 for Harry William Cornford who died at Addenbrookes Hospital. The Rev John Fairbairn officiated.
Mourners were, Norah Cornford (wife), Barbara Ball (daughter), Deborah and Philip Wiltshire (daughter and son-in-law), Paula and Richard Cousins (daughter and son-in-law), Nora and Steven Richter, Stuart and Nina Ball, Sophie Ball, Melanie Wiltshire, Richard Wiltshire, Holly and Hussein Khraibani, Rosie Cousins, Heather Cousins, Fern Cousins, Geoffrey Browell, Sydney and Eileen Horne, Lindsay Horne, Russell Horne, Lorraine Horne, David and Lesley-Anne Lansley, Louise Miller, David Cotton, Tim Bacon, Andrew Witheridge, Pamela Copley and Heather Patterson (also representing the Women's Institute), Tony Borrett (A & W), Peter and Helen Hinchley, Reg Blacker, Michael and Doreen Dally.
Unavoidably absent were: Leonard Cornford, Alan Cornford and Pamela Harrison.
Harry's family wish to thank relatives, friends and neighbours for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations received. Donations for the fund and friends of Addenbrookes Hospital are still being accepted by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1 NY.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Anglia Co-operative Funerals, Police Station Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk NR32 1NY, telephone 01502 583637.
- 1 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 2 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 5 Charity walkers celebrate some unexpected news
- 6 First look at Lowestoft's newest late night venue - part of £150k investment
- 7 11 Suffolk hotels named among best in the country
- 8 Former butchers shop in Lowestoft is sold at auction
- 9 Crime map shows locations of weapons offences in Suffolk
- 10 'An appalling state' - bereaved criticises cemetery wildlife campaign