Mr J E Woodcock
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on November 5, for John Edgar Woodcock of Lowestoft, who died on October 25, aged 88.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on November 5, for John Edgar Woodcock of Lowestoft, who died on October 25, aged 88.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Son Ian and Rosalind Woodcock, daughter Linda and Barrie Cunnell, sister Anne and Terry Moore, niece Mrs Rachel Jennings, and many friends of the deceased, too numerous to mention.
The family of the late Mr John Edgar Woodcock wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for The Prostrate Cancer Charity are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd., 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
You may also want to watch:
Special thanks to: all those who attended, to Rivett's for their care and consideration during this difficult time, to Mr Alan Sutton Hildesley Court manager, for his help and support. Also to the Medico care team and the medical and nursing staff of Ward 1 James Paget Hospital.
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 2 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 3 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 6 Pontins accused of using discriminatory 'undesirable guest' list
- 7 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 8 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 9 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
- 10 Sex offender caught with indecent images avoids prison
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.