Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (granddaughter), Miss K Bridge (granddaughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett and Mr B Chapman.
Floral tributes from: Wife Pamela, Son Nigel, Daughter Diane, Daughter Tracy and Kevin, Grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, Great-granddaughter Aimee, Sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and Family, Peter and Family, Susan and Family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and Family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and Family
You may also want to watch:
Interment of the ashes has taken place in Kirkley Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
- 1 Woman's warning after being targeted in Royal Mail scam
- 2 Anger after trees 'cut down without any consent'
- 3 Mum's upset after church clears baby daughter's grave
- 4 Charred remains show aftermath of fire at children's play area
- 5 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 6 Covid-19 timeline: How Lowestoft responded to the pandemic
- 7 First lockdown restrictions lifted today - what can you do now?
- 8 Investigations continue after drugs seized during raid
- 9 Cooler conditions keep crowds away from east coast
- 10 Man dies following collision on A12
The family of the late Mr Adams wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to EADU and Ward 14 at James Paget Hospital, Rev Roy Wormald for both nice services and Peter and Jayne at Rivetts. Would all please accept this as the only, but most grateful, acknowledgment.