Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (granddaughter), Miss K Bridge (granddaughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett and Mr B Chapman.
Floral tributes from: Wife Pamela, Son Nigel, Daughter Diane, Daughter Tracy and Kevin, Grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, Great-granddaughter Aimee, Sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and Family, Peter and Family, Susan and Family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and Family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and Family
You may also want to watch:
Interment of the ashes has taken place in Kirkley Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 4 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 7 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 8 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 9 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
The family of the late Mr Adams wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to EADU and Ward 14 at James Paget Hospital, Rev Roy Wormald for both nice services and Peter and Jayne at Rivetts. Would all please accept this as the only, but most grateful, acknowledgment.