Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams of Pakefield who died on June 25 aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (granddaughter), Miss K Bridge (granddaughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett and Mr B Chapman.
Floral tributes from: Wife Pamela, Son Nigel, Daughter Diane, Daughter Tracy and Kevin, Grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, Great-granddaughter Aimee, Sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and Family, Peter and Family, Susan and Family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and Family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and Family
You may also want to watch:
Interment of the ashes has taken place in Kirkley Cemetery.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RU.
- 1 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
- 2 Lowestoft man fined £2,000 for noise offences after warning
- 3 New restaurant offering 'finest Asian cuisine' opens in Lowestoft
- 4 School sites targeted as vandals cause damage across Lowestoft
- 5 Bomb disposal unit detonate device found on beach
- 6 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 7 New coffee shop transforms empty kiosk in north Lowestoft
- 8 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 9 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 10 National recognition as care home 'heroes' are honoured
The family of the late Mr Adams wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to EADU and Ward 14 at James Paget Hospital, Rev Roy Wormald for both nice services and Peter and Jayne at Rivetts. Would all please accept this as the only, but most grateful, acknowledgment.