Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (grand daughter), Miss K Bridge (grand daughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett, Mr B Chapman.
Floral tributes from wife Pamela, son Nigel, daughter Diane, daughter Tracy and Kevin, grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, great grandaughter Aimee, sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and family, Peter and family, Susan and family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and family.
You may also want to watch:
Burial of the ashes will took place on July 10 in Kirkley Cemetery.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 6 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash
- 9 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 10 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown