Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74. The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7 for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (grand daughter), Miss K Bridge (grand daughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett, Mr B Chapman.
Floral tributes from wife Pamela, son Nigel, daughter Diane, daughter Tracy and Kevin, grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, great grandaughter Aimee, sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and family, Peter and family, Susan and family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and family.
You may also want to watch:
Burial of the ashes will took place on July 10 in Kirkley Cemetery.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC