Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7, for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7, for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (grandaughter), Miss K Bridge (grandaughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett, Mr B Chapman.
Unavoidably absent were: Miss S Rasbery and Mr S Marriotte.
You may also want to watch:
Floral tributes from: Wife Pamela, son Nigel, daughter Diane, daughter Tracy and Kevin, grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, great grandaughter Aimee, Sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and family, Peter and family, Susan and family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and family.
Interment of the ashes has taken place in Kirkley Cemetery.
- 1 Obsessed man thought barmaid was in love with him
- 2 RNLI called as guard vessel found aground
- 3 'I need to see a body' - Sister's torment over speedboat deaths
- 4 Vandal's sentencing adjourned after 'mess' of car damage spree case
- 5 Rescue mission as fox gets tangled in football net
- 6 Joy as funding boost awarded to school creating sensory playground
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Covid app changes mean fewer people will be 'pinged'
- 9 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 10 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
The family of the late Mr Adams wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to EADU and Ward 14 at James Paget Hospital. Rev Roy Wormald for both nice services. Peter and Jayne at Rivetts. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.