Mr J F Adams
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7, for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on July 7, for John Frederick Adams, of Pakefield, who died on June 25, aged 74.
The Rev Roy Wormald officiated.
Mourners were: Mrs P Adams (wife), Mr N Adams (son), Mrs D Rice (daughter), Mr and Mrs K Bridge (daughter), Mr D Rice (grandson), Mr and Mrs A George (grandaughter), Miss K Bridge (grandaughter), Mr C Bridge (grandson), Mr P Rice, Mrs J Thurston (sister), Mr A Thurston, Mr and Mrs P Thurston, Mr and Mrs S Blackmur and Victoria, Mr P Rasbery, Mrs B Cook, Mr A Rasbery, Mrs H Bridge, Mrs T Garrett, Mr B Chapman.
Unavoidably absent were: Miss S Rasbery and Mr S Marriotte.
Floral tributes from: Wife Pamela, son Nigel, daughter Diane, daughter Tracy and Kevin, grandchildren Darren, Kerry and Adam, Kirsty and Clinton, great grandaughter Aimee, Sister Jean, Paul, Tony, Jayne and family, Peter and family, Susan and family, Rita, Alan and Mary, Philip, Sonia, Simon and Andrew, Brenda and family, Hazel, Tina, Ian and family.
Interment of the ashes has taken place in Kirkley Cemetery.
- 1 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 2 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 3 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 4 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 5 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 8 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 9 High drama and wise words as First Light Festival returns
- 10 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
The family of the late Mr Adams wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy and beautiful floral tributes.
Special thanks to EADU and Ward 14 at James Paget Hospital. Rev Roy Wormald for both nice services. Peter and Jayne at Rivetts. Would all please accept this as the only but most grateful acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft.