Mr J W Gale
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday. May 18 for John William Gale of Pakefield, who died on May 7, aged 61.Father David Girling officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday. May 18 for John William Gale of Pakefield, who died on May 7, aged 61.
Father David Girling officiated.
Mourners were: Sheila and Dick, Ian and Sue, Ann, Mick and Anthony, Robert, Richard and Lynne, Dean, Sarah and Stuart, Taz and Sam, Stew and Jemma, Mandy and Dougie, Matt and Nathan, Mark and Tracey, Sinky and Angie, Julie and Sandra.
Funeral arrangements were by R Rivett Ltd.
You may also want to watch:
The family of the late Mr John Gale wish to thank all relatives and friends for their many kind expressions of sympathy, the beautiful floral tributes and donations received. Donations for Papworth Hospital Charity are still being accepted c/o R Rivett Ltd, 15 Carlton Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RU.
We would all like to say a special thank you to R Rivett Funeral Directors. The family would like to thank everyone who donated to Papworth Hospital.
- 1 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 2 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 10 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgement.