Mr J Ward
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 25 for John Ward of Carlton Colville who died on May 13, aged 78.Humanist celebrant Georgina Wragg officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 25 for John Ward of Carlton Colville who died on May 13, aged 78.
Humanist celebrant Georgina Wragg officiated.
Mourners were: Margaret Ward, Michael Ward, Derek Ward, Daniel Ward, Miriam Bailey, Pat and Bill Barnes, Derek and Tina Batty, Alison Beare, Monica Beaumont, Mick Beck, Rose and Merv Brown, Jennifer Buckenham, Sheila Bultitude, Maureen Burnett, June Butcher, Greta Chilvers, Mary Crouch, Peggy Curtis, Peter Curtis, Margaret Dann, Ray Deacon, Sue Debenham, Emma Debenham, Lee and Carolyn Disney, Mr and Mrs K Disney, Mr and Mrs E Eastaugh, Colin Fowler, Mr and Mrs R Garrod, Stan Gilbert (chairman Waveney 50 Plus Club), Jimmy Gooderham, Marie Grunay, Jean Harvey (also representing Philip Harvey), Ian and Sheila Huggins, Jean and Doug Jefferies, Luke Deacon-Kent, Julian Kent, Mr and Mrs B Knights Mr and Mrs R Lyell, Rosemary Lyon, A Manning, David Morton, Duncan Murray, Anne Newberry, Jean Newson, Ray Newson, Jim Nolloth, Muriel and Sam Nunn, John Oven, Jean Peak, Jean Perrett, Colin Perrett, Janet Reynolds, Mr and Mrs D Rushmere, David and Pauline Scott, Diane Spalding, John Speed, Martyn Spore, Sally Spore, Mrs D M Stacey, Ken and Margaret Strong, Ian and Rosemarie Stubbings, John Walford, Flo Ward, Ann Wilkinson, Sue Woodgate, Terry and Jane White (Hannah and Kev), Ann and Philip Wright, Ros and Julian, Yvonne and Duncan.
Unable to attend: Jayne, Joe and Tom; Debbie, Ed, Frank, Ray, James.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Cancer Research UK which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to the celebrant, Ms Georgina Wragg and to the staff of Docking Ward, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 2 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 3 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 4 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 5 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 North Suffolk road to close with traffic diverted for gully repairs
- 8 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 First Light Festival adds more events to Days of Summer programme
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, Lowestoft.