Mr J Ward
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 25 for John Ward of Carlton Colville who died on May 13, aged 78.Humanist celebrant Georgina Wragg officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on May 25 for John Ward of Carlton Colville who died on May 13, aged 78.
Humanist celebrant Georgina Wragg officiated.
Mourners were: Margaret Ward, Michael Ward, Derek Ward, Daniel Ward, Miriam Bailey, Pat and Bill Barnes, Derek and Tina Batty, Alison Beare, Monica Beaumont, Mick Beck, Rose and Merv Brown, Jennifer Buckenham, Sheila Bultitude, Maureen Burnett, June Butcher, Greta Chilvers, Mary Crouch, Peggy Curtis, Peter Curtis, Margaret Dann, Ray Deacon, Sue Debenham, Emma Debenham, Lee and Carolyn Disney, Mr and Mrs K Disney, Mr and Mrs E Eastaugh, Colin Fowler, Mr and Mrs R Garrod, Stan Gilbert (chairman Waveney 50 Plus Club), Jimmy Gooderham, Marie Grunay, Jean Harvey (also representing Philip Harvey), Ian and Sheila Huggins, Jean and Doug Jefferies, Luke Deacon-Kent, Julian Kent, Mr and Mrs B Knights Mr and Mrs R Lyell, Rosemary Lyon, A Manning, David Morton, Duncan Murray, Anne Newberry, Jean Newson, Ray Newson, Jim Nolloth, Muriel and Sam Nunn, John Oven, Jean Peak, Jean Perrett, Colin Perrett, Janet Reynolds, Mr and Mrs D Rushmere, David and Pauline Scott, Diane Spalding, John Speed, Martyn Spore, Sally Spore, Mrs D M Stacey, Ken and Margaret Strong, Ian and Rosemarie Stubbings, John Walford, Flo Ward, Ann Wilkinson, Sue Woodgate, Terry and Jane White (Hannah and Kev), Ann and Philip Wright, Ros and Julian, Yvonne and Duncan.
Unable to attend: Jayne, Joe and Tom; Debbie, Ed, Frank, Ray, James.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for Cancer Research UK which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks to the celebrant, Ms Georgina Wragg and to the staff of Docking Ward, Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
- 1 Coastal wreckage scuba diving club searching for new members
- 2 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 3 'Don't suffer in silence': Support on offer as UK heads for inflation spike
- 4 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 5 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 6 Have you got any memories of the James Paget hospital when it opened?
- 7 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 8 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 10 Coastal town residents urged to vote on future regeneration plan
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, Lowestoft.