Mr K J Goldsby
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, May 4, for Kenneth James Goldsby, of Lowestoft, who died on April 21, aged 82.The Rev Helen Jary officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, May 4, for Kenneth James Goldsby, of Lowestoft, who died on April 21, aged 82.
The Rev Helen Jary officiated.
Mourners were: Barbara Goldsby (wife), Terry and Monica Goldsby, Kevin and Anne Goldsby, Glenys Goldsby, Cheryl, Scott and Kyle Bessey, Andrew Neil and Joanna Kenzi, Jon and Louise and Marcus Goldsby, Jamie and Brandon Congalton, Jan Harris and Paul Costley, Pat Dennington and John Barrett, Pat Musgrove, Peggy Marler-Trevor, Peggy Martin, Iris Lay, Jean Brown, Cheryl Houchin, Douglas Howlett, Sue Andrews, Floss Ball, Barbara Banks, Tracy Goldspink, Gwendoline Jones, Pat Riches, Pam, David Cole, Trevor and Ian Francis.
Unavoidably absent were: Matt Bessey, Lily Neil, and Brian Skillings.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations for RNLI (Lowestoft) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to James Paget Hospital, Dr De-Ligt and staff at London Road South Surgery, Helen Jary for the lovely service, Iris and staff at the Marquis of Lorne and Critoph & Crowe for their care and understanding.
- 1 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 2 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 6 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 7 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.