Mr K J Goldsby
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, May 4, for Kenneth James Goldsby, of Lowestoft, who died on April 21, aged 82.The Rev Helen Jary officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, on Tuesday, May 4, for Kenneth James Goldsby, of Lowestoft, who died on April 21, aged 82.
The Rev Helen Jary officiated.
Mourners were: Barbara Goldsby (wife), Terry and Monica Goldsby, Kevin and Anne Goldsby, Glenys Goldsby, Cheryl, Scott and Kyle Bessey, Andrew Neil and Joanna Kenzi, Jon and Louise and Marcus Goldsby, Jamie and Brandon Congalton, Jan Harris and Paul Costley, Pat Dennington and John Barrett, Pat Musgrove, Peggy Marler-Trevor, Peggy Martin, Iris Lay, Jean Brown, Cheryl Houchin, Douglas Howlett, Sue Andrews, Floss Ball, Barbara Banks, Tracy Goldspink, Gwendoline Jones, Pat Riches, Pam, David Cole, Trevor and Ian Francis.
Unavoidably absent were: Matt Bessey, Lily Neil, and Brian Skillings.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy and donations for RNLI (Lowestoft) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
Special thanks to James Paget Hospital, Dr De-Ligt and staff at London Road South Surgery, Helen Jary for the lovely service, Iris and staff at the Marquis of Lorne and Critoph & Crowe for their care and understanding.
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.