Mr K Schofield
THE funeral service took place Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 1, for Mr Keith Schofield, of Lowestoft, who died on March 18, aged 65.Canon Brian Wisken officiated.
THE funeral service took place Gorleston Crematorium on Wednesday, April 1, for Mr Keith Schofield, of Lowestoft, who died on March 18, aged 65.
Canon Brian Wisken officiated.
Mourners were: Ivy (wife), Tracy (daughter), Keith (son), Donna (daughter), Karen (daughter), Jane and Dave (daughter and partner), Leonard (son), Robbie-Jay (grandson), Demi (grandaughter), Kyle (grandson), Daniel (grandson), Chloe (grandaughter), Kerry (grandaughter), Leah (grandaughter), Mark and Sarah (grandson and partner), Aaron (grandson), Lee (grandson), Charley. Sydnee, Macorlee (great grandchildren), Pat and John, Norman and Chris, Janet and Alan, Brian and Kelly, Mick, Harry, Darren, Andy, Malcolm, Gwen, Barbara, Alice, Roy and Dot, Terry, Dave, Mark, Alby, Dekka, Penny, Robert, Cath and Arthur, Viv, Julie, E Hignett, Stacey Ash and Pam Weaver, Andrew Harris, Pearl Palomo, Bob, Ray, David and Dawn Carter, Mick Bennett, Tina Gallagher, Laura Gallagher, June.
Floral Tributes: In loving memory of a dear husband, to my loving husband, when the day comes for me to part, I will come straight to you sweetheart, love and miss you your loving and devoted wife Ivy. To my Dad, it broke my heart to say goodbye, I know Dad you'll always be by my side, No more anger, no more pain, rest in peace till I see you again, love and miss you, broken hearted daughter Tracy. In loving memory of a dear grandad, loving Jesus up above give my Grandad one last hug, tell I love him and miss him too, even his silly moods he go into, from your loving grandson Robbie-Jay.
You may also want to watch:
Also from: Donna. Karen. Jane and Dave. Lennie. Demie. Kyle and Ethan. Chloe and Daniel. Amber-Leigh and Mark. Charley, Sydnee, Macorlee and Dempsey. Leah, Scott, Rylee and Mitchell. Aaron. Pat, John and family. Keith, Jan, Alan and Ricky. Ken and family. Cath and Arthur.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations still being accepted for JPUH NHS Foundation Trust (EADU), c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB. Special thanks Pat, John, Norman, Terry, Janet, Mick, Harry, Brian, Marine Parade Surgery, all at The Plough and Sail, Alice, Adele Godbolt (respiratory nurse), all at James Paget Hospital (EADU), Canon Brian Wisken and all at Critoph & Crowe.
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft.