Mr K Walpole
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, July 14 for Kenneth Walpole of Lowestoft who died on July 2 aged 81.Gerda Buckley officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium on Tuesday, July 14 for Kenneth Walpole of Lowestoft who died on July 2 aged 81.
Gerda Buckley officiated.
Mourners were: Rita Walpole, Debbie Johnson, Peter Laughton, Kathryn Johnson and Archie McGarvie, Lisa Johnson, Colin Fisher and Baby Cameron, John Walpole, Len and Beryl Walpole, Gladys Reynolds, Ann and Michael Sims, Janet and David Laxton, Len and Monica Turner, David and Sharon Walpole, Graham and Lyn Walpole, Walter Whitlam, Joan and Tommy Brown, Margaret Blowers, Janet Constance, Maureen and John Cox, Lynn Wrycraft, Michael and Kerry Walpole, Jill and Bill Robertson, Margaret Killett, Morag Rix, Sylvia Wilson, Joy Soloman, Rita Bedford, David Reynolds, Sarah Ann Reynolds, Ken and Muriel Freestone, Mervin and Joan Holmes, Amy and Derrick Benstead, Joyce and John Julings, Doreen and Ken Johnson and Heather Waine.
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for the British Heart Foundation which are still being accepted c/o Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RB.
You may also want to watch:
Will all please accept this as the only, but most sincere, acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph & Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RB.
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 3 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 4 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 5 Touching tributes paid to 'great teacher and lovely man'
- 6 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 7 Former EDL organiser calls Covid 'a radical extremist's dream'
- 8 Why some over 70s get the Covid vaccine before over 80s
- 9 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 10 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'