Mr M A Annis
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Melvin Arthur Annis, of Lawson Road, Lowestoft, who died on January 23, aged 74.The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
THE funeral service took place at Gorleston Crematorium, for Melvin Arthur Annis, of Lawson Road, Lowestoft, who died on January 23, aged 74.
The Rev Joan Oddy officiated.
Mourners were: June and Ivan Turrell (sister and brother-in-law), Susan and John Charlton (niece), Carolyn and Paul Kirby (niece) Ian Charlton and Julie, Stephen Charlton and Freya, Simon Kirby, Andrew Kirby. Cousins: Doreen and Tony Paul, Douglas Hall, Malcolm Rodwell, Sharon. Pauline Hall, Melvyn Hall, Don Cook, Grace Dickerson, Edna Gooch, Barry Beamish, Bernard Thorpe, Roy Mingay, Eileen Mingay, James Beattie, David Guy, Mrs J Matthews, Loraine Blythe, Nick Burglin (also representing No 6), John Wallace, Nicky Read, Frank Killett, Audrey and Ken Applegate, Caroline Blythe, Leonard Hall (No 4), Staff of William Hill, Neville Macartney. Unable to attend were cousins: Ann and Ray Durrant, Norma and David Denny, David and Pauline Edwards, Evelyn Smith (Hartlepool). Liz Eves.
Floral tributes were: In loving memory of a dear brother, no more worries Melvin, we miss you a lot and your morning phone call, who will remind us when there is football on TV, lots of love from sister June, brother-in-law Ivan, God bless. In loving memory of a dear uncle, uncle Melvin, you were a very dear uncle to us and we will miss you very much, we will never forget you and will always love and remember you, love always Carolyn, Paul, Simon, Andrew and Liz. Uncle Melvin, happy memories of a very special uncle, forever in our thoughts, love from Susan, John, Ian, Stephen, Julie, Freya and James.
You may also want to watch:
The family wish to thank all relatives and friends for their kind expressions of sympathy, beautiful floral tributes and donations for RNLI (Lowestoft) which are still being accepted c/o Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft NR33 0RB. Special thanks to Rev Joan Oddy for her loving and comforting service. Will all please accept this as the only but most sincere acknowledgment.
Funeral arrangements were by Critoph and Crowe, 49-55 Lorne Park Road, Lowestoft, NR33 0RB.
- 1 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 2 Woman's four stone weight loss success despite global pandemic
- 3 'A momentous occasion': Pharmacies to start Covid vaccinations in Suffolk
- 4 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 7 How I became Ralph Fiennes' assistant on Netflix's The Dig
- 8 Police investigate Southwold sign swearing at visitors to stay away
- 9 Latest 'R rate' shows coronavirus still spreading in region
- 10 Man recovering after suffering serious leg injury in crash